Doesn't sound good for Christine Michael

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
FSU v Clemson This week...
Its now or never.:cool:;)
Clemson hasn't been ranked number one or even respected this much since the 80s. This is going to be the teams best opportunity to do something with a down SEC and ACC. I don't even think Clemson is as talented as they were last year. Of course, FSU will beat them this week, that's how it goes for the Tigers. Oh well, sorry for the thread hijack.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It looks like we'll be loading up on running backs in the draft.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yeah and I admitted I was wrong. McFadden made the most of being named the starting back. I give him credit, but these two other clowns not only have they failed with the opportunities they've gotten they are idiots. Absolute idiots. At least McFadden regardless of how well he's played knows how to be a pro.

darrenmcfadden-car.jpg

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
As far as Michael goes, all he has to do is show he is a professional and has the drive and desire. He just has to work hard. There is no one of real substance in front of him. For him to be in the position he is in right now and still not "get it" doesn't say much for him. There is a real chance he will never get a better shot at a starting job, than the one he's apparently in no hurry to seize right now. The jury is still out, but they're definitely deliberating.

Best summary thus far. Unbiased & true. The time is now or never for Cmike.

& ruffling Linehan's feathers is not necessarily a bad thing imo. Linehan has been operating in a deficient manner as well since his buddy Romo went down.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Clemson hasn't been ranked number one or even respected this much since the 80s. This is going to be the teams best opportunity to do something with a down SEC and ACC. I don't even think Clemson is as talented as they were last year. Of course, FSU will beat them this week, that's how it goes for the Tigers. Oh well, sorry for the thread hijack.

Ima FSU fan, and I don't believe what you're spittin....lol
good luck

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Wrong. Randle got hurt. McFadden got those carries after Randle went down. That's a fact. He never gets the majority of those carries if Randle doesn't get hurt and he looked pedestrian in his first real game as the "starter".
Great points but let's all be real here. The #1 spot was handed to both Randle & McFadden.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And all this could have been avoided if they had just followed my lead and drafted the J-Train...

1411446501000-USATSI-8097662.jpg