Doesn't sound good for Christine Michael

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Another bum who isn't worth the trouble.

This clown could learn a thing or two about professionalism about McFadden. Say what you want about Darren, but he is a professional running back. Key word professional. Not first grade clowns like Randle and Michael.
What has Michael done to make him a clown? Does he has some stuff going on in his life that I don't know about? He stole before or does he have some other morality stuff that makes him a clown?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
What has Michael done to make him a clown? Does he has some stuff going on in his life that I don't know about? He stole before or does he have some other morality stuff that makes him a clown?

You probably won't get a straight answer from him. If you do, he will flip flop to the opposite answer within minutes.

RunDMC

Reaction score

Did you miss the game? Who the hell chest bumps with the opposition? It's obvious by his body of work in Seattle and so far his time in Dallas that he's not all out there in terms of mentally football wise. Makes a lot of numb skull mistakes. Like hesitations, always trying to make a cut, not going where the play is designed to go to sound familiar? Yeah he's Joseph Randle all over again.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Did you miss the game? Who the hell chest bumps with the opposition? It's obvious by his body of work in Seattle and so far his time in Dallas that he's not all out there in terms of mentally football wise. Makes a lot of numb skull mistakes. Like hesitations, always trying to make a cut, not going where the play is designed to go to sound familiar? Yeah he's Joseph Randle all over again.

Just as long as he's not McFadden? All is well. Right?:D Or is it? :muttley:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Some people just aimlessly follow the trendy thing.
I agree. I just don't understand how people act like these players are robots. He should never be nice with friends like that has any bearing on his play. That's where its weird at for me. Its not like when he gets the ball his one or two times he's was like let me run slow on the Seahawks lol. Again people just are unrealistic at times with what players should and shouldn't do.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Did you? I don't care if he chest bumps with opposition and neither do you. He just isn't good enough so you whine about it. If Tony did it or Hardy y'all wouldn't say jack. I don't know what he his because he don't get the ball like that. Hell McFadden two weeks ago was being trashed now everybody buying his jersey smh. Murray made a lot of mistakes too "scout". It happens nobody is perfect. Oh no actual proof of being a clown like I thought, just ranting because he doesn't do things your way. If that's cool to you ok. That's a weak way to operate but I'm sure you disagree

Bullet22

Reaction score
Cowboys Nation Retweeted
Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 29m29 minutes ago
Cowboys off coord Scott Linehan yelling at RB Christine Michael to show some tempo & quit walking around. Now has pulled him aside for chat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like we are about to cut another RB this week :lmao2:

A fall guy, gimme be a break, he is just a guy.....people post like this guy is Earl Campbell...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
to me he seems very immature, dumb and is not taking his job seriously.
He may have some talent, but he isnt taking advantage of his opportunity's.

Slashar00

Reaction score
I think McFadden is doing great. Plus, he has the respect of his teammates and coaches, so I don't see this CMike thing as being a big deal right now.

Honestly, I was always low on CMike because of his history in Seattle, but I'm still keeping an open mind about him. Maybe he flips the switch. But I really want to see what the rookie Rod Smith can do. I miss the power running of Demarco Murray. I want to see a guy punish defensive backs on the second level after our Oline punishes their front seven like Demarco used to do here. Maybe Smith can do that. He certainly has the size. The dude is really big. It would be nice to have someone like that late in the game and take some of the burden off McFadden.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Cowboys Nation Retweeted
Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 29m29 minutes ago
Cowboys off coord Scott Linehan yelling at RB Christine Michael to show some tempo & quit walking around. Now has pulled him aside for chat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like we are about to cut another RB this week :lmao2:

Ah, cool; another head case added to the squad. How does this fit with Ginger always talking about "our kind of guy...."

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Geez C-Mike pull your head outta your *** or you'll be following Randle out the door...

What's with these guys? They have golden opportunities and they just piss them away... SMH

Dallas, don't mind you taking risks on players with major upside and talent like Dez, Hardy,Gregory, RoMac etc... But you gotta stop giving rope to the guys who are limited talent wise. Churn the roster get some more players in.

I am interested in seeing Smith and the new kid backup DMC. That new kid seems to cherish this opportunity because he is a lifelong Cowboys fan like all of here.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Still not really a fan of releasing Randle until one of the other guys steps up. If McFadden goes down, I don't know what we'll do. CMike has looked unimpressive every time he's touched the ball. I don't even care about off the field. I don't trust him on the field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I really hate this video.....no one talks about how the day before that his best friends since he was a child had been shot and that's why he missed "Practice"

That would fit the narrative or the agenda people had against AI. They'd hate to make him a sympathetic figure.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I really hate this video.....no one talks about how the day before that his best friends since he was a child had been shot and that's why he missed "Practice"

That interview was a media dream come true. Some of them know what happened just prior to it but covering that would have taken the steam out of the video.