Doesn't sound good for Christine Michael

Zman5

Reaction score
His RB coach seems to really like him. I think either the OC or the HC, or both, aren't comfortable with him playing yet, which probably means they don't trust him in pass pro.

I'd almost rather see him get snaps this week and next. McFadden's not going to go all season without missing snaps. If we get Romo back and lose him to a blown RB protection, I'm going to go ape on everyone and everything. Just telling you now. Getting Cassel killed the next two weeks, I can live with. :)

Except JG of course. :)

Zman5

Reaction score
The interesting thing is that at one point he wrote off McFadden as a lost cause.

At least you stick with your idol worship through thick and thin (well really all thin).

RunBrandonJacobs.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh ok, I just see these names and insults of players and just wondering do some people here know these players.. cmike is far from a bum he produces on the field which can help us win games but u knopw I just sit behind a computer and tyrpe my thoughts...I think cmike can be better honestly as a runner imo and I like McFadden but , Mcfadden is balling lets see how long it last ... but im just curious like what are the symptoms an standard of a bum?

English please.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except JG of course. :)

Not really. I'd go ape on JG if I thought the problem were with the HC. I just don't do it because he's a figurehead and I"m feeling grumpy. If that makes sense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This will give the haters someone else to hate on besides Garrett for awhile.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 32m32 minutes ago
Scott Linehan furious with Christine Michael. Just yelled some expletives to get him motivated. Then came over and talked to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just can't make this stuff up anymore. Sounds like they are setting up their fall guy already.

I though a fall guy was someone who took the blame for someone else? Who is he taking the blame for? He's acting like a moron all by himself.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Stepping away from all of whatever is going on in this thread (lol), I actually believe Linehan was being motivational because he sees the same things you see.

Now let's get back to this fun thread..lol

lol yea I know its coaching tactics which is why I was like bum and all this and that about mcfadden? what tape he watching? no worries here I enjoy this forum which why im here some cats here are funny and I got Clemson in the championship with the futre dallas cowboy qb leading the ship in Watson he's the best QB hands down to me overall the boy is accurate and seems to make good decisions even I like his game and hoping he lands here everybody all on the cats in ucla and penn state and im like man have yall watch him play... and yes I now hes not draft eligible but hes better than any the top prospects imo right now and im a Gator fan

Aven8

Reaction score
Well, Marinelli yelling is like the old man telling everyone to get off his lawn. Linehan is more like Mr. Rogers getting mad at Trolley for running too slowly ... it doesn't happen unless Trolley is really running too slowly.

Well then maybe that's the problem with the offense!!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
oh ok, I just see these names and insults of players and just wondering do some people here know these players.. cmike is far from a bum he produces on the field which can help us win games but u knopw I just sit behind a computer and tyrpe my thoughts...I think cmike can be better honestly as a runner imo and I like McFadden but , Mcfadden is balling lets see how long it last ... but im just curious like what are the symptoms an standard of a bum?

What has he ever produced?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what are the qualifications for a bum in football terms? is that better for your understanding?

Anybody that underachieves is probably going to get called a bum.

C-Mike obviously has physical talent but has not produced anything on the field at this point. He was a 2nd round pick that the Seahawks replaced with a 34 year old and a UDFA in received minimal compensation from the Cowboys.

The coaches obviously don't trust him either in pass blocking or to know the offense. That was also the rep he had in Seattle. He has dropped 2 or 3 short passes and his 3.6 average on 12 carries is not really what I would consider producing.

Add to it that he was chest bumping a Seattle player and appeared to be arguing with assistants that were trying to keep him on the sideline while Lockette was down on the field but he ended up over there with the Seattle players and no Cowboys players in sight. Today he got the wrath of Scott Linehan who is not really and in your face type of coach.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is a Cowboy and I will root for him regardless.
I had my up and downs on him and with the trade too, and with all the cramming down our throats. I couldn't see all the hype, but will want to see more, and give him a chance.

But still, I will pull for him. I rather win and be wrong, than lose and be right. I think that is the right priority as a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, though I questions some agendas at times. Like the McFadden doubters. Or the hindsight Murray crowd.

Anyway, could just be one of those practice things, he wasn't concentrating for what ever reason, I'll, just not his day. Or could be one of the reasons he fell out of favor in Seattle, a reoccurring concentration, lack of effort thing.

Coaches will get it sorted out, and can't be any worse than Randle and his issues.

Craig

Reaction score
So now we hate this guy too? I'm lost with the flip flopping what's our position on Cmike at the moment?

You talking about Michael? The hate has been pretty even the entire time since when the idea of dallas getting him came up.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol yea I know its coaching tactics which is why I was like bum and all this and that about mcfadden? what tape he watching? no worries here I enjoy this forum which why im here some cats here are funny and I got Clemson in the championship with the futre dallas cowboy qb leading the ship in Watson he's the best QB hands down to me overall the boy is accurate and seems to make good decisions even I like his game and hoping he lands here everybody all on the cats in ucla and penn state and im like man have yall watch him play... and yes I now hes not draft eligible but hes better than any the top prospects imo right now and im a Gator fan

I wish I could explain how funny it is to read this post. It's like you're doing some Saturday Night Live skit of a guy that tries to say as many words as possible without taking a breath.

I hope you're trying to be funny and that this super run-on sentence is just part of your humor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run-on_sentence