Dolphins Grant S Minkah Fitzpatrick Permission to Seek Trade **merged**

MojaveJT

Reaction score
The Dolphins are the worst team in the league. If Fitzpatrick cant start for them that tells you all you need to know.

Who said he’s not a starter? Coaching staff is moving him around to different positions.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Id give up our first for this guy.

As of now, we have only two corners worth a damn, under contract next season

Oh yea and anthony brown sucks

Dre11

Reaction score
If the Dolphins thought he had lived up to the #11 overall pick, then why trade him?

Why trade away a building block that is under team control from a contract perspective for 4 more years?

Because he wants out.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

You know? If they're going full tank more, think they might go Taco, 2, and Anthony Brown for Fitzpatrick?

J12B

Reaction score

I'm fine with giving up a first as well for the reasons you mentioned.

But also this team is capable of a deep run in the playoffs so it will be likely Dallas picks 27-32.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not giving a 1st. Dont really care how good he is, it's not a position of immediate need. I'd go Taco and a 3rd. That's it from me. Maybe they dont accept, who knows?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I wonder if Dallas can get a 3rd team involved. Trade Taco for a pick and send it to Miami for him.

Taco is not really an asset on the trade market. Id imagine his value is at a 5-6th rounder if traded for a pick.

Dallas will have to trade a 1st if they want Minkah. Maybe you can give them a young CB like Lewis + a 2nd. But would Dallas be interested in such a deal?

Brooksey

Reaction score
Taco's value is still a late first rounder if your negotiating and Minkah's value is still top 10. Taco and our 2nd rd pick for Minkah would be fair value right now. Taco had a great pre-season, he may explode down in Miami.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since minkah prefers to play corner rather than safety one of our corners would probably need to be included which I'd prefer to do instead of a 2..…
The Dolphins are unlikely to value any existing players. They want draft picks.

Also it's just Strong Safety that MFitz does not want to play.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There are certain things that are like the call signs of clueless fans. "Anthony Brown Sucks" is on of them.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
There are certain things that are like the call signs of clueless fans. "Anthony Brown Sucks" is on of them.
Arent u the goofball that thought @Zordon was wrong when he showed that Trysten hill was the only healthy inactive first or second round pick this past weekend?

You are the most clueless poster on this site, u fake scout :laugh:

How u pay for coaches film, but yet still dont know what the hell is going on :lmao2::lmao2:

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
You know? If they're going full tank more, think they might go Taco, 2, and Anthony Brown for Fitzpatrick?

I would got Taco and a 3, but that's about it. Offer Taco and a 4th and see if they'll take it and then come down if need be. Meh, ain't gonna happen. Taco SUCKS and theyknow it.