Dolphins release Kelvin Joseph

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’d bring him back tomorrow if possible.
He‘s excellent on special teams and an excellent backup to Lewis in the slot. We need the depth there; Lewis has not been good.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’d bring him back tomorrow if possible.
He‘s excellent on special teams and an excellent backup to Lewis in the slot. We need the depth there; Lewis has not been good.

Lewis went down end of Giants game . All tbe more reason to kick the tires . Someone with a worst record in need of a CB will grab him ( Giants )

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Also let me note Igbinoghene will have a bigger role here in 2024. Both Stephon Gilmore and Jourdan Lewis are probably gone next year. Dallas will have Diggs back to start with Bland, but after that they will need more bodies. And Iggy has started in the past for Miami.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Also let me note Igbinoghene will have a bigger role here in 2024. Both Stephon Gilmore and Jourdan Lewis are probably gone next year. Dallas will have Diggs back to start with Bland, but after that they will need more bodies. And Iggy has started in the past for Miami.
Igbinoghene is not that good. Bottom of the barrel type of player.

CWR

Reaction score
As one of the few that thought KJ would rival Diggs as the #1 CB on the Cowboys, even I am not shocked about this.

The guy has the tools you look for in a Top-CB, but for whatever reason, he just can't seem to put it all together.

Seems like such a waste.
:angry:

The reason has been clear for awhile. He's an idiot.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
As one of the few that thought KJ would rival Diggs as the #1 CB on the Cowboys, even I am not shocked about this.

The guy has the tools you look for in a Top-CB, but for whatever reason, he just can't seem to put it all together.

Seems like such a waste.
:angry:
He's a habitual weed smoker. As a person who use to be one, I can tell you, they rarely achieve their hopes and dreams because of all their stupid decisions. I smoked half of Sinaloa before my wife said enough is enough! I started in the 5th grade and judging by the way he talks in the interviews I've seen, he probably started early too.

CWR

Reaction score
He's a habitual weed smoker. As a person who use to be one, I can tell you, they rarely achieve their hopes and dreams because of all their stupid decisions. I smoked half of Sinaloa before my wife said enough is enough! I started in the 5th grade and judging by the way he talks in the interviews I've seen, he probably started early too.

It's not hard to stop smoking weed. Regardless, there are plenty of people that smoke and still live a motivated, accomplished life.

Clearly it wasn't in the making for you. I know from experience as well. I stopped for work, but it didn't slow me down prior.

krs1bro

Reaction score
As I will circle back.....thought he would be cut by pre season game 2. He was able to get a few extra checks from DC and the Fins.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Well now he is free to pursue his rap career, or hang around murder scenes, or whatever.

It’s important though to realize that he didn’t draft himself at pick 44.

This is a perfect example of why fixating on position instead of BPA will catch up to you.

Paraphrasing his attitude on the rap thing….’I realize football is what’s gonna get me paid and finance it…’

I have no idea why anyone would want that player on their team.

He ended up on this one because this great front office thought they’d get Horn or Surtain and both were gone so they had to settle for a linebacker. Enough dumb luck to make the dummies look as if they may not be

Could you imagine Horn instead of Parsons?

The second round fails are not about Jerry taking chances, it’s about reaching for whichever of the two positions they fixated on as immediate starters and didn’t get in round one.
We could have selected Asante Samuels Jr. with that pick rather than Joseph. Asante wasn't faster and he was shorter than Joseph. But he was a very good corner in the collegiate level. I'm not sure what the Cowboys saw in Joseph to warrant a 2nd rounder on him.

GINeric

Reaction score
Great pick. If guys show you who they are before getting drafted, believe them.
So players are judged on mistakes they've made as teenagers??? Thats who they'll be for life???

I swear some of yall allow the dumbest things in the world to come out of your heads and mouths.

Alot of players show that they are good players and model citizens before they are drafted..... then turn out to be busts, woman beaters, drunk drivers, etc, after they're on an NFL roster. They don't count though, huh....