Dolphins release Kelvin Joseph

jrumann59

Reaction score
Bring him in to complete with JL for the nickel
Why he couldn't defend a receiver with the sideline as his help but he could compete with JL when the receiver could go just about anywhere.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Awful 2nd round pick.

Talent but head is not there.

This team, and by that I mean the Jones, have to stop ignoring GLARING red flags.

rojan

Reaction score
Why he couldn't defend a receiver with the sideline as his help but he could compete with JL when the receiver could go just about anywhere.
some CBs are better on the inside, some are better on the outside. I don't make the rules

Sully

Reaction score
Another wonderful draft pick the Cowboys reached on with a HIGH premium pick. Taco and Trystin Hill and the trio is set.
Yes, all teams have misses. Dallas uses premium picks on REACH players that they could have gotten 1-2 rds later and a BIG reason why this franchise can't get over the hump when it comes to getting to a NFC finals.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Why not bring him in to compete to unseat Lewis, played well in camp at the position. Also, could help our special teams. However, think the team has moved on from the player.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wait a few weeks then sign him to the PS unless the coaches do not like him personally. He can contribute on ST and was ok as the 5th or 6th CB in spot duty.
NO way. He got penalized for offsides. As a Corner! That should never happen.
Also, he ran into a fair-catch returner. You know you're dumb.

He's a complete imbecile.

jrumann59

Reaction score
some CBs are better on the inside, some are better on the outside. I don't make the rules
I agree but usually you want your slot corner to be a quick guy because he has to react to potentially any route. KJ was never quick, he was fast but lacked instinct. Say what you want about JL he may be the 4th best corner on the team but I would trust him more that KJ

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Why not bring him in to compete to unseat Lewis, played well in camp at the position. Also, could help our special teams. However, think the team has moved on from the player.
If nobody picks him up why do we have to? He couldn't get on the field with Howard and Ramsey out. Cmon man

rojan

Reaction score
I agree but usually you want your slot corner to be a quick guy because he has to react to potentially any route. KJ was never quick, he was fast but lacked instinct. Say what you want about JL he may be the 4th best corner on the team but I would trust him more that KJ
JL has been serviceable but it doesn't hurt to add depth and competition. KJ preformed well in training camp and pre-season in the slot. Plus he was good on special teams as well.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
..welp, time for new RAP album.. ;)..
That's all he ever wanted to do. If he didn't have the backup plan I bet you he'd be starting in the NFL. The real question is how do you out rap the entire Miami Dolphins nation, idk but he did it.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
JL has been serviceable but it doesn't hurt to add depth and competition. KJ preformed well in training camp and pre-season in the slot. Plus he was good on special teams as well.
He made dumb penalties on Special teams.

Can you win with mediocre players that consistently make dumb penalties? Of course not!