Don’t think we can say Dak is best QB in division anymore?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but Dallas is going to win the NFCE this upcoming season and then we'll see

We were one and done last season, We beat the Dog Poo out of Brady and won a playoff game this season. I cannot wait to so were we'll improve to NEXT season

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
-
-
-
- Steady Improvement . All you whinin, pissin, itchin, Complainin, Mamby Pamby Uss Boys Can Gargle the Marbles

Is it next season yet ?????

Go Cowboys !!!!!!!

BHendri5

Reaction score
If Dak is not the best QB in the division, then who is?
Because I don’t see any of the other teams with a QB better than Dak

Hadenough

Reaction score
Hurts is likely to win MVP tonight and much more on Sunday.

I’d argue Hurts has definitely moved up the totem pole with MVP type season and first Super Bowl appearance .

What say you Cowboy fans …
Dak was surpassed by Hurts. I thought Hurts was garbage to start the season but I was totally wrong. He has really improved and will only get better. Jones has improved too but lacks consistency like Dak. At this point at least Jones and Dak are closer than many people want to admit and at least the madness of comparing Dak to some top QBs is finally gone.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak was surpassed by Hurts. I thought Hurts was garbage to start the season but I was totally wrong. He has really improved and will only get better. Jones has improved too but lacks consistency like Dak. At this point at least Jones and Dak are closer than many people want to admit and at least the madness of comparing Dak to some top QBs is finally gone.
Pretty much agree on all points . Until Dak has more success in playoffs he will be looking up to Hurts now. Who I don’t necessarily believe he’s an overall better talent or QB than Dak but it is what it is. Winning matters. That said , Dak could take it back elevating himself and the Cowboys to a SB appearance .

Ken

Reaction score
I'm not going to argue as Hurts being the best in the division. Hard to argue with the season he had.

I don't agree with it, but i won't argue it.

The people arguing DJ.....lol Get real.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can we all agree Dak is the wealthiest QB in the division :)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Hurts was already better than Dak the moment he came into the league.
So, you're contending that Hurts didn't even have to go through any period of development?! That's a sorely mistaken fallacy, my friend.

Last edited:

Shane612

Reaction score
So, you're contending that Hurts didn't even have to go through any period of development?! That's a sorely mistaken fallacy, my friend.
He did t have to.
He was already better, or just as good, than Dak coming out of college.
Even if he wasn't, Hurts has already surpassed Dak in three short years.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He did t have to.
He was already better, or just as good, than Dak coming out of college.
Even if he wasn't, Hurts has already surpassed Dak in three short years.
Dak had a far better year one than Hurts. I would agree that Hurts bypassed him by a good margin this year, however.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Dak is now the third-best QB in the NFC East, and if Washington finds an answer to its QB issue, he'll be 4th best.