Don't forget about Damone Clark

HungryLion

Reaction score
I haven’t forgotten about him. I just don’t expect anything from him until we see it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We haven’t seen very much from him to be excited about. He’s been playing like a JAG.
Again, he was hurt and playing out of position.

I feel like an old album from the 70's that skips and repeats the same thing over and over.

yentl911

Reaction score
I wish I could forget about Demone Clark. Terrible football player with no natural instincts

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wish I could forget about Demone Clark. Terrible football player with no natural instincts
Do your research before crapping on a player. He was forced to play out of position last year due to all the LB injuries.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is no question we will see the best version of Clark, finally at his intended position.
He was as uninstinctive in the NFL as he was he was in college. I would say there are definite questions. If you are expecting more than a Bruce Carter calibrr player, you are probably expecting too much

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Combine score has nothing to do with instincts. In college any who watch LSU could see he was a player that got by in athleticism
No but good coaching can help and the fact he’ll being playing outside instead of in where instincts aren’t as important, he should have a good chance to excel. You’re giving up too soon.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
In the article it states that he was playing at middle LB because of the LVE injury and his best position is outside LB. It happens to players all the time having to play out of position and you have to take that into consideration before saying he’s a JAG.
100%