Don't want to hear anybody whine or cry about Dak again

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
They never have and never will pay Dak $60 a year cap hit. Have you ever been an NFL fan? You should know

There is your typical better than thou insults …

Your act grows old and i won’t even waste a second bickering with you. Go back to praying Goff throws four picks so there is no discussion as if he is better than Dak or not.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hate on Dak all you guys want to. I'm not a Dak apologist. I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan realist. You can bring in Patrick Mahomes-you going to get the same outcome till we address the defense. That fake crap you saw earlier in the year- was FAKE. I don't you guys! I called it the All done with Mirrors defense. didn't have anybody fooled but themselves and some fans. So, if it makes your Kool-Aid to blame Dak. Go ahead..... I prefer to blame some thing we haven't had for years. A REAL DOMINATE DEFENSE. You not going to win a playoff game until we get one. Don't care whose at q.b. And that doesn't even in concludes an Oline and coaches. :facepalm:
Wrong by a large margin. Mahones here and we're playing today.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
LOL...the least of our worries? He craps the bed early and pretty much murders any chance of even allowing his team a comeback and he is the least of our worries?
You wasn't saying that at the close of the Washington game :laugh: Your defense gives up 38 and you're worried about the quarterback:facepalm:

khiladi

Reaction score
LOL.. these pretenders act like the defense didn’t hold the 49ers to around 20 pts like last playoffs games while Dak blew chunks…. This defense has been carrying Dak the last 3 years.. led the league the last 2 years on TOs and was a top 5 TO defense this year..

when Dak is lighting up trash defenses, don’t hear the Dak worshippers saying it’s the sucky defense of the opponents that need to be addressed, it’s Dak is “elite”….

Chasing6

Reaction score
Regular season don't matter. What don't yall understand?
How do make the playoffs if the regular season does not matter. Might is well say the playoffs don't matter either, only the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.