Donte Whitner Spot On about Dak

khiladi

Reaction score

This is what Jerry is paying for a “franchise” QB. They have to dumb down the reads for him as he can’t see the whole field. He can’t “pick apart” a defense and he’s basically an early-read QB.

Dak critics on this forum have constantly been telling you this. Nothing has changed, it’s all the same Dak.

Note: Title needs to be edited to say Whitner if the moderator can update.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score

This is what Jerry is paying for a “franchise” QB. They have to dumb down the reads for him as he can’t see the whole field. He can’t “pick apart” a defense and he’s basically an early-read QB.

Dak critics have constantly been telling you this. Nothing has changed, it’s all the same Dak.

Whitney is dead on

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
JJ loves the “I caught lightning in a bottle in the 4th round!!” narrative when it comes to Dak.

Well, Purdy was the last man taken in the draft, costs $850,000 against the cap, and is playing head and shoulders above the 8 year vet, $40 mil man Dak.

The truth hurts and it has been steadily revealing itself whenever Dak plays against a quality team in a big spot. Last night the truth hulk smashed this franchise.

Absolutely devastating and revealing performance on every level. That wasn’t a loss. That was an evisceration.

zeke21

Reaction score
It is the straight truth though.. BUT I still think that we have enough pieces that Dak could drive the bus to a championship.. but you gotta recognise his limitations. I think MM does.. and is doing his best but Dak is going to have nights like today where he just flat out sucks.

We only need him to be 'on' for 3 play off games..

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
It is the straight truth though.. BUT I still think that we have enough pieces that Dak could drive the bus to a championship.. but you gotta recognise his limitations. I think MM does.. and is doing his best but Dak is going to have nights like today where he just flat out sucks.

He will never be on for 3 games in the playoffs. Just not going to happen.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

See this is another misunderstanding:

Dak WAS on yesterday. He played a good game for his standards. You wont get more out of him. This is what he can give you on any given sunday.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Truer words have never been spoken. Guy's a low IQ, tunnel vision bum who peaked in his rookie season and only struck gold because our owner is senile. We'll never win anything with his overpaid ***, time to end the Dak fiasco once and for all.

mugsybows

Reaction score
He’ll never win you a big game. And he’s just getting worse. He’ll beat up the little guy and hell he’ll get you to the playoffs but as soon as he faces a good team it’s 3 and out City. And I don’t care how good your defense is they gonna get gassed being on the field for the whole game. If he gets extended it shows the Joneses would rather stay mediocre and sell hope that they are almost there (and they aren’t) than really rebuild.

Swagger

Reaction score
It also reinforces how loaded the offense was in 2016 to carry this JAG along with them. Along with many others on here we have known his limitations for 7 years but this game is a watershed moment for his lovers blinded by whatever made them obsessed to defend his sorry ***. He struggles to read a defense, any mobility he had has gone, the Head Coach changed an explosive offensive from last year because Prescott lacked the ability to execute, he is a turnover machine when asked to make a resemblance of a difficult throw, he doesn't have the clutch gene and jeepers no 1st downs in the 1st quarter. The game was over at 14-0.

Get this bum out.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I think the alarming thing this season is he has not looked good at all. He can’t even score a touchdown. Dude has lamb and cooks and gallup and he’s overthrowing first reads to tight ends. To me this season really is signaling the end.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

Dak critics on this forum have constantly been telling you this. Nothing has changed, it’s all the same Dak.

If you add Jimmie Wards comments after Play-off 1 and 2, dem Safeties have no respect for Dak

mugsybows

Reaction score
That’s it right there.

He’s basically Kurt Cousins. Sure, all the stars could possibly align but the chances of Dak putting together a string of quality games against playoff caliber teams is low.
In the Joneses world they truly believe he can though. Hell they truly believe anyone can. They’ve said so many times they just gotta catch lightning in a bottle for 4 games. They don’t see ya actually have to have an amazing team and catch lightning in a bottle. Even after this game they are convinced all we have to do is get into playoffs and get lucky. They really think they can win like the giants did. Dallas can’t Win like that. They aren’t lucky. In order for them to win it all they have to be a dominant team with a great qb. I truly believe the only time dallas will sniff and win a Super Bowl is if they have the hands down best qb in league.