Donte Whitner Spot On about Dak

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It is the straight truth though.. BUT I still think that we have enough pieces that Dak could drive the bus to a championship.. but you gotta recognise his limitations. I think MM does.. and is doing his best but Dak is going to have nights like today where he just flat out sucks.

We only need him to be 'on' for 3 play off games..
That bus has gone off the cliff a bunch of times already. There are no breaks on it. It’s not gonna happen with no breaks.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
It is the straight truth though.. BUT I still think that we have enough pieces that Dak could drive the bus to a championship.. but you gotta recognise his limitations. I think MM does.. and is doing his best but Dak is going to have nights like today where he just flat out sucks.

When was the last time that Dak beat 3 winning teams in a row? So you're gambling on hope (a hope that turns into a miracle if/when we face the 49ers)?

quickbreeze

Reaction score

2 too many, as history has proven!

bigE79

Reaction score

This is what Jerry is paying for a “franchise” QB. They have to dumb down the reads for him as he can’t see the whole field. He can’t “pick apart” a defense and he’s basically an early-read QB.

Dak critics on this forum have constantly been telling you this. Nothing has changed, it’s all the same Dak.

Note: Title needs to be edited to say Whitner if the moderator can update.

He ain't wrong..Dak has sucked

4lifecowboy

Reaction score

Here is the issue though, every good coordinator do as well.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Remember when Kurt Warner said Dak didn't know where to go with the ball. It causes a big stir and he backtracked out of that. I suspect he didn't want to get black balled. He was right and most of us knew it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

This is what Jerry is paying for a “franchise” QB. They have to dumb down the reads for him as he can’t see the whole field. He can’t “pick apart” a defense and he’s basically an early-read QB.

Dak critics on this forum have constantly been telling you this. Nothing has changed, it’s all the same Dak.

Note: Title needs to be edited to say Whitner if the moderator can update.

AGREED!!! BUT STILL IT'S NEVER HIS FAULT (SARCASM LOL)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
JJ loves the “I caught lightning in a bottle in the 4th round!!” narrative when it comes to Dak.

Well, Purdy was the last man taken in the draft, costs $850,000 against the cap, and is playing head and shoulders above the 8 year vet, $40 mil man Dak.

The truth hurts and it has been steadily revealing itself whenever Dak plays against a quality team in a big spot. Last night the truth hulk smashed this franchise.

Absolutely devastating and revealing performance on every level. That wasn’t a loss. That was an evisceration.

DON'T WORRY, WE WILL PLAY A BAD TEAM AND HE'LL THROW FOR 300 for 3 weeks, and he will get that new deal lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Hence we bring in the TEXAS COAST OFFENSE

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
See this is another misunderstanding:

Dak WAS on yesterday. He played a good game for his standards. You wont get more out of him. This is what he can give you on any given sunday.
hence we will pay him largly

Surfguy

Reaction score
Cowboys and Giants should swap QBs. Why not? We need a running QB. Giants need a non-running QB. Problems solved.

ghst187

Reaction score
If Dak isn’t a running QB like Hurtz or Lamar then he’s not good. He’s bad one dimensional