Donte Whitner Spot On about Dak

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
But the question is,is Dak still pissed and on a mission?
Oh he's on a mission alright, I hear he's going to come back stronger than ever to pad his stats against bad teams like he always does. He'll learn from this, so inspiring.
Team Dak until the end, here we gooooo. Must be a rough morning for the few delusional fans he still have left here. :muttley:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Dak was part of the problem. The D was dominated by the 49ers from the opening drive.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
You cannot win with stupid qbs. Jackson can’t win, Dak can’t win, Herbert can’t win. You need intelligence at qb.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

This is what Jerry is paying for a “franchise” QB. They have to dumb down the reads for him as he can’t see the whole field. He can’t “pick apart” a defense and he’s basically an early-read QB.

Dak critics on this forum have constantly been telling you this. Nothing has changed, it’s all the same Dak.

Note: Title needs to be edited to say Whitner if the moderator can update.

Been saying this since 2016..... :popcorn:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is the straight truth though.. BUT I still think that we have enough pieces that Dak could drive the bus to a championship.. but you gotta recognise his limitations. I think MM does.. and is doing his best but Dak is going to have nights like today where he just flat out sucks.

We only need him to be 'on' for 3 play off games..
giphy.gif

CoachD

Reaction score

This is what Jerry is paying for a “franchise” QB. They have to dumb down the reads for him as he can’t see the whole field. He can’t “pick apart” a defense and he’s basically an early-read QB.

Dak critics on this forum have constantly been telling you this. Nothing has changed, it’s all the same Dak.

Now that deserves a DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Yep you don't pay 40 M a year for this level of play, not with a salary cap.

Dak needs to play elsewhere next year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Dak is better than a tier 4 guy, but the guy was close. Dak just isnt seeing things.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score

The bigger issue is how come coaches and evaluators failed to actually recognize this? How do you miss that? How do you justify that contract for a dude with these many limitations? Don't give me "well it's the leadership" - you don't pay that contract for "leadership" - you pay it for the talent and the skillset.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
It is the straight truth though.. BUT I still think that we have enough pieces that Dak could drive the bus to a championship.. but you gotta recognise his limitations. I think MM does.. and is doing his best but Dak is going to have nights like today where he just flat out sucks.

We only need him to be 'on' for 3 play off games..
Cowboys need a real every down RB and have to fix the interior run defense. Their best LB plays DL. Philly is going to dominate this team.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The bigger issue is how come coaches and evaluators failed to actually recognize this? How do you miss that? How do you justify that contract for a dude with these many limitations? Don't give me "well it's the leadership" - you don't pay that contract for "leadership" - you pay it for the talent and the skillset.
You have to pay him off the few good games he will give you, that's about it, we give him 50 million for a few good games he's won us