Dov Kleiman - Mazi Smith missed making payments on his storage unit so they auctioned off his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

superonyx

Reaction score
What a disgusting thread and comments.
So the guy forgot to make his payment on his storage facility and now we have people claiming he is broke and will be in the xfl in a few years.

I guess everyone here was perfect when they were 21 years old.

This guy moved from his hometown to Michigan to Dallas in a few years and we can't imagine what his life may be like. For all we know he has to help out a sick family member or maybe he has a financial handler who failed to make the payment for him. Or maybe he had to close out an acct and open a new one and the auto debit transfer was an oversight.

Another low for the zone on this thread.

MikeT22

Reaction score
What do background checks have to do with a situation like this?
what do you think? Maybe conduct interviews with players like other teams do and check into their backgrounds to see their maturity levels, reliability, personality, any red flags, how committed or lazy they maybe, etc.

But guess we don’t since Bossman ended up a bum/bust too.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It's the same deal he had at Michigan with his concealed carry fiasco. He had filed a permit, then started packing in his car before it got approved. Kudos on him for trying to go through the correct legal channels, but failing to follow the process all the way through ended up with the same felony charges as if he'd never filed at all.

Not paying for your storage locker smacks of the same thing. It's just being immature and stupid.

ShortRound

Reaction score
So the guy forgot to make his payment on his storage facility and now we have people claiming he is broke and will be in the xfl in a few years.

This guy moved from his hometown to Michigan to Dallas in a few years and we can't imagine what his life may be like. For all we know he has to help out a sick family member or maybe he has a financial handler who failed to make the payment for him. Or maybe he had to close out an acct and open a new one and the auto debit transfer was an oversight.

That’s called lowering your standards.

Motorola

Reaction score
Tough to afford the $40 per month on a 1st round pick salary
Your sarcastic comment would have been better served with a more realistic cost of storage units nowadays = $150 monthly minimum.

Whatever the amount - still not a good reflection on Smith as an individual getting a professional athlete's starting salary.

nathanlt

Reaction score

Hey, it reveals something about the character and reliability of the person. Follow through, take care of the details. That's legitimate, and part of growing up. At 21 or 22 years old... those things need to be in place, so that your team can count on you. So, yes, it's a big deal.

rags747

Reaction score
At 21 who the hell has enough responsibility or maturity to be able to take care of this stuff? Yeah you did so you are all so great. At 21 I surely did not, But I am quite Great today And that is what counts Bigly! Ty…

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more disappointing this fool not paying for his storage facility or somebody making a thread about it but beyond that I don't care if he pays any of his bills I don't care if his electrics shut off or he's living in his car .

All I care about is that we finally used a first round draft pick on a defensive tackle and I need him to occupy two blockers and stop the freaking run for 10 years this is what's expected from a first round draft pick defensive tackle

I don't want him dropping weight trying to be some kind of Jenny Craig model I want him to be the fat schmuck that we drafted .
Occupy a large amount of space and stop the run

Status
Not open for further replies.