Dov Kleiman - Mazi Smith missed making payments on his storage unit so they auctioned off his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staubacher

Reaction score
People are just looking for something to throw darts at. I'd be banned by the forum if these people saw some of the dumb things I did in my early 20s. lol
Sure but if your job paid you millions and you sucked at it no one would be lol-ing. Especially your customers

stiletto

Reaction score
You'd have to think something like this is made up...until you realize it is about a Dallas Cowboys player. Most seem dumb as rocks, so totally believable in that context.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
at 3.4M per...a passable budget for that salary after taxes for a 21 year old is 100,000 per month.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What a disgusting thread and comments.
So the guy forgot to make his payment on his storage facility and now we have people claiming he is broke and will be in the xfl in a few years.

I guess everyone here was perfect when they were 21 years old.

This guy moved from his hometown to Michigan to Dallas in a few years and we can't imagine what his life may be like. For all we know he has to help out a sick family member or maybe he has a financial handler who failed to make the payment for him. Or maybe he had to close out an acct and open a new one and the auto debit transfer was an oversight.

Another low for the zone on this thread.

That's certainly possible, and I had my dumb moments at 21. Definitely a learning opportunity for him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hate to give the old man type of response but to me this shows a HUGE lack of responsibility and maturity. That situation should have never happened. He has a lot to prove in year two in my eyes.
And stay off of my lawn!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If he’s spending beyond his means he may end up broke, because he’s never going to get paid big money. I wouldn’t be surprised in another 3-4 years he ends up in the USFL/XFL if it’s still around.
That's extreme. No, Jerald will give him 8 years to develop.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He has trouble stopping up the bills.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.