Dov Kleiman - Mazi Smith missed making payments on his storage unit so they auctioned off his locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I mean the guy must be doing bad, he's lost like 40 pounds cause he can't afford food.
The team had him lose all that weight in hopes he would get quicker off the ball. He lost so much weight those shoes in the locker probably don’t fit him anymore.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
So, are you guys more worried about what’s in that safe or just curious? A little problem in the past with weaponry.

Hopefully this is just a case of Mazi having so much money at this point that this is just something he overlooked.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Guess everyone is no longer excited as they were after this draft phone call a year ago. lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So, are you guys more worried about what’s in that safe or just curious? A little problem in the past with weaponry.

Hopefully this is just a case of Mazi having so much money at this point that this is just something he overlooked.
At least Mazi had a gun safe. Not too many young urban people nowadays have that.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What a disgusting thread and comments.
So the guy forgot to make his payment on his storage facility and now we have people claiming he is broke and will be in the xfl in a few years.

I guess everyone here was perfect when they were 21 years old.

This guy moved from his hometown to Michigan to Dallas in a few years and we can't imagine what his life may be like. For all we know he has to help out a sick family member or maybe he has a financial handler who failed to make the payment for him. Or maybe he had to close out an acct and open a new one and the auto debit transfer was an oversight.

Another low for the zone on this thread.
People are just looking for something to throw darts at. I'd be banned by the forum if these people saw some of the dumb things I did in my early 20s. lol

neosapien23

Reaction score
People do stupid **** when they're hungry. He probably forgot he had a locker.

MikeT22

Reaction score
At 21 who the hell has enough responsibility or maturity to be able to take care of this stuff? Yeah you did so you are all so great. At 21 I surely did not, But I am quite Great today And that is what counts Bigly! Ty…
I was finishing college, working a job and paying for a car. I wasn’t making millions but didn’t miss a payment.

GINeric

Reaction score
stop drafting stupid people

idc what their combine # or sparq score just stop drafting stupid dumb people please!

But what if it's stupid, dumb people doing the drafting? What's your advice for them?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
We must love stupid players. The have to have some type of personality type they look for. It definitely doesn’t include smart players who are “dawgs”, or bonafide leaders that challenge other players to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.