Down 6 pts with the ball 1:59 left in the 4th quarter no timeouts. Who are you going with?

Who do you go with this scenario??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Agreed. But again....thats a 30,000 foot view. Maybe of the other 2, one was a lot closer....in terms of quality of their play.
Not that it really matters NOW.
and that would be a matter of opinion and cant really be argued either way with facts, again I'm not in the Romo vs Dak war because to me the facts show them to be basically the same person...can i think of things Romo did better absolutley can i think of things Dak does better for sure..but at the end of the day the factual results show them to be very similar...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
numbers say Romo but people who watch football know he will throw the game sealing interception...this is why numbers LIE
Depends....how many times will the defense fold....even with 30 seconds left.

So how many times did romo throw the final game sealing interception? Give us the number....and what games are you talking about. Surely we can put your evaluation in context with some facts.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and that would be a matter of opinion and cant really be argued either way with facts, again I'm not in the Romo vs Dak war because to me the facts show them to be basically the same person...can i think of things Romo did better absolutley can i think of things Dak does better for sure..but at the end of the day the factual results show them to be very similar...
Its not a matter of opinion if we make romo try to make the game winning play 3 times in the final minutes because defense folds....and 3rd time he runs out of time and gambles.

This wouldnt matter to people that just want to blame romo and move on....or dak for that matter, in the same situation.

Mannix

Reaction score
You forgot someone....check out Quincy's last throw in regulation @ Giants in 2003....it's at 2:34:20 when you find it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had to vote for Dak, you know, give him a little cookie like he got when he received one vote for MVP. lol.

Hell, down by 6 in the first Qtr and Dak would still not be able to make up for that the rest of entire game, especially if it was a playoff game under the bright lights! lol
You’re so generous! Well, no good deed goes unpunished. Here you go!

PTL9Zcy.jpeg

The added bonus is that they are the CHEWY kind! :cool:

SackMaster

Reaction score
Just voted, and I got to say, I'm severely disappointed that Troy isn't even getting 70% of the vote right now.

JMHO