Down 6 pts with the ball 1:59 left in the 4th quarter no timeouts. Who are you going with?

Who do you go with this scenario??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Tony is 50/50 to throw a pick, Troy takes care of the ball. Troy all the way.

Dak is not even worth talking about in this scenario.
The 36 people that voted for Romo never watched him or don't know what the hell they are on...He had 1 fantastic season in 2014 and without Dez Bryant he is nothing.

Tony Romo had the leader of TD's as a WR and HOF TE and still will throw the game sealing INT. I growing up as a kid, it was embarrassing to even rock a Romo jersey - what the hell are you people on?

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Some guy named Witten voted for Romo... do you know that Jason Witten was the leading voice to have Romo benched in favour of Dak? :laugh:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It's clearly Troy Aikman...... the only superbowl winning QB on the list and only one to play in conference championship game too

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why skip Roger? He's unquestionably the Cowboy QB I would go with. Captain Comeback.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another thread to incite the haters! Get after it.....like it will make a difference.
Just a friendly poll for our members here at our hangout the good old CZ.
Incite who and for what?
Your world and how you view it does not necessarily translate to the rest of us.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just a friendly poll for our members here at our hangout the good old CZ.
Incite who and for what?
Your world and how you view it does not necessarily translate to the rest of us.
I know, it goes over your head...not your fault.

JustChip

Reaction score
Romo 24 4th quarter comebacks 29 game winning drives.

Prescott 15 4th quarter comebacks 20 game winning drives.

Aikman 14 4th quarter comebacks 22 game winning drives.

The numbers say Romo.
Numbers alone can be deceiving. A team has to be behind for a QB to engineer a comeback.

The 90’s “dynasty” teams were rarely behind in good measure because of Troy. Hence, fewer comeback opportunities for Troy. The reverse stands for Tony, although I wouldn’t attribute his teams being behind primarily because of Tony.

All things being equal, I would take Troy, then Tony, then Roger the Dodger, then Dandy Don or Dak.