Draft day menu!

Techsass

Reaction score
Is it appropriate to be talking about all this food when there are starving people in Highland Park?
I think they both got evicted recently for letting their kid drive a 3 year old Lexus.

Wife made an enchilada-ish casserole concoction last night, so we're probably having leftovers. It was different, but really good.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Subway Footlong Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Voodoo Ranger IPA Myers Dark and Coke. Im Down to 225 from 279 at the start of the year
The coaching life is tough, work 15 hours a day, get home late, eat and got to bed. Started walking about 4 or 5 miles a day and lost 100 lbs. Put some back when my metabolism adjusted, but I've maintained my current weight for about five years. Got my yearly physical results two weeks ago and all is good at 54 years old. One year at a time!! Salud!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The coaching life is tough, work 15 hours a day, get home late, eat and got to bed. Started walking about 4 or 5 miles a day and lost 100 lbs. Put some back when my metabolism adjusted, but I've maintained my current weight for about five years. Got my yearly physical results two weeks ago and all is good at 54 years old. One year at a time!! Salud!!!
Got mine last month Dr insulted me He said I was normal

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
BANANNA SHOOTERS Just to make the day more interesting..
OIP.8zbrUVvMGW81jnTQ8cwbPAHaHa
That looks so delicious and poisonous to this Diabetic!
I have to keep my drinks unsweetened.

Corso

Reaction score
Sorry mods, delete if not allowed, just don't bench me.....
By popular demand.... had ribeyes for the first round, Number 2 Whataburger with onion rings for day 2 and planning on Carne quisada with Mexican rice and Charro Beans with Quacamole on day three. A yeti full of iced beer to wash it down. What's on your plate? Salud and Go Cowboys!
Lamb tacos and all the candy.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Ordering a few pizza's and have a lot of snacks. My daughter made a football shaped devil's food cake and put some chocolate ganache on it. Have some Oban Whiskey to wash it down. Follow Cowboy's fan and his daughter are coming over to cheer on our future stars.

Corso

Reaction score
Ordering a few pizza's and have a lot of snacks. My daughter made a football shaped devil's food cake and put some chocolate ganache on it. Have some Oban Whiskey to wash it down. Follow Cowboy's fan and his daughter are coming over to cheer on our future stars.
Love Oban. One of my faves. It's like licking Clint Eastwood's face.
No, I've never actually licked his face, but I was close enough to do it.
I got too scared to act upon my desires and prove my theory.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Love Oban. One of my faves. It's like licking Clint Eastwood's face.
No, I've never actually licked his face, but I was close enough to do it.
I got too scared to act upon my desires and prove my theory.

@Corso I am still laughing at this response. For some reason I now want to drive the 45 minutes over to Clint's place and lick that guys face. I too have been close enough to do it. If the thought was in my head at the time, I would have chickened out too.

... Still laughing