Draft day menu!

CowboyMort

Reaction score
I remember, way back in the day, my mother and I went to Carmel when he was the mayor and also owner of that restaurant.
He, I guess, had decided that he wanted to be the greeter and take the patrons to their tables.

Me ma nearly passed out, lol!

Awesome place. Awesome town. Awesome evening.

Yep. My wife almost died when we were looking at wedding venues and he was there. We ended up going with another place in Carmel, but have seen him several times after. Also, have gone to Pebble Beach for the pro-am and followed Romo around among others. Ended up pushing guys away and playing bouncer when Romo finished a round. It was crazy and memorabilia sellers were trying to get him to sign all of their stuff. I ended up pushing them out of the way so he could get out of there. Felt like a 180 lb lineman, but it was fun creating a lane so he could get out.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yep. My wife almost died when we were looking at wedding venues and he was there. We ended up going with another place in Carmel, but have seen him several times after. Also, have gone to Pebble Beach for the pro-am and followed Romo around among others. Ended up pushing guys away and playing bouncer when Romo finished a round. It was crazy and memorabilia sellers were trying to get him to sign all of their stuff. I ended up pushing them out of the way so he could get out of there. Felt like a 180 lb lineman, but it was fun creating a lane so he could get out.
That's very cool.

Techsass

Reaction score
Chinese takeout - house egg foo young....last splurge before my two month regimen to regain a beach body.:cool:
Why is it always 3 egg patties when you order egg foo young? I love it, but my wife always wants something else & I feel like I'm just wasting food.

ICP

Reaction score
To celebrate yesterday's round 3 of the draft I'm gonna go with some rotten leftovers, should pair nicely with the players we've been taking.

Motorola

Reaction score
Why is it always 3 egg patties when you order egg foo young? I love it, but my wife always wants something else & I feel like I'm just wasting food.
I luv the quantity for that entree - I convert it into two meals. One is that evening dish (for example - last night during the draft). One patty (or two if really hungry) + all the rice and most of the gravy. Then tomorrow morning the single or two patty(ies) is breakfast between a bagel or toast slices (add fruit & beverage).
Or - save a patty for a lunch EFY-LT (add avacado, white onion slices) ....fries or soup as a side.:)

Last edited: