Draft day menu!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Sorry mods, delete if not allowed, just don't bench me.....
By popular demand.... had ribeyes for the first round, Number 2 Whataburger with onion rings for day 2 and planning on Carne quisada with Mexican rice and Charro Beans with Quacamole on day three. A yeti full of iced beer to wash it down. What's on your plate? Salud and Go Cowboys!
Lucky Vato

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
@Corso I am still laughing at this response. For some reason I now want to drive the 45 minutes over to Clint's place and lick that guys face. I too have been close enough to do it. If the thought was in my head at the time, I would have chickened out too.

... Still laughing
I remember, way back in the day, my mother and I went to Carmel when he was the mayor and also owner of that restaurant.
He, I guess, had decided that he wanted to be the greeter and take the patrons to their tables.

Me ma nearly passed out, lol!

Awesome place. Awesome town. Awesome evening.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
By popular demand.... had ribeyes for the first round, Number 2 Whataburger with onion rings for day 2 and planning on Carne quisada with Mexican rice and Charro Beans with Quacamole on day three. A yeti full of iced beer to wash it down. What's on your plate? Salud and Go Cowboys!
Lots of liquor

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hot Wings with a picture of a ghost pepper just so I can hold it up for visual sensation.
I dont want the physical sensation in the morning.
I grow Carolina Reapers and am trying to get a pepper X plant or seeds Do not ever decide you need to PP after you eat one It is a life changing event

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the hell? If mods don’t eat and drink, and modding is one of my newest excuses for drinking, then I am turning in my badge.

Pan seared 3” lamb chops with minted sauce, roasted Brussels sprouts with pancetta and hot maple syrup and a wedge salad and strawberry shortcake.

Preceded, accompanied and followed by Martinis, cab and single malt done in multiples.

I just looked at my lab results and it’s bad news…………..for liquor stores with under stocked shelves. My doc, obviously envious of my decadent lifestyle, keeps telling me to cut back. Then falsify my lab results! As long as I ain’t in danger, I am dancing with the ole demon rum and all his brothers.

Salud, you rascals, one and all!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the hell? If mods don’t eat and drink, and modding is one of my newest excuses for drinking, then I am turning in my badge.

Pan seared 3” lamb chops with minted sauce, roasted Brussels sprouts with pancetta and hot maple syrup and a wedge salad and strawberry shortcake.

Preceded, accompanied and followed by Martinis, cab and single malt done in multiples.

I just looked at my lab results and it’s bad news…………..for liquor stores with under stocked shelves. My doc, obviously envious of my decadent lifestyle, keeps telling me to cut back. Then falsify my lab results! As long as I ain’t in danger, I am dancing with the ole demon rum and all his brothers.

Salud, you rascals, one and all!
Hell yeah!!!! Salud!!!!!

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Chef is preparing fried chickpea patties and pasta, baked brussel sprouts, sauteed kale and roasted squash n zucchini.

Question: Crown or Tito's?

Motorola

Reaction score
Chinese takeout - house egg foo young....last splurge before my two month regimen to regain a beach body.:cool: