Draft day menu!

RandyOh

Reaction score
Its been an ugly rainy day here in San Antonio so i went early this morning to get a meat lovers Deli oven pizza from HEB, a 6 pack of Michelob Ultra, and a Tres leches cake. If its a terrible night i have a giant bottle of Crown Royal to drown my sorrows.

J12B

Reaction score
Its been an ugly rainy day here in San Antonio so i went early this morning to get a meat lovers Deli oven pizza from HEB, a 6 pack of Michelob Ultra, and a Tres leches cake. If its a terrible night i have a giant bottle of Crown Royal to drown my sorrows.

What sorrows? The Cowboys drafted a future pro bowler last night and have 4 picks tonight!!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This weekend is Russian Orthodox Easter and my wife is busy making blini (Russian crepes).

I have no idea what's on the menu tonight but, I am eating all the less-than-perfect blini ... Tough job, but someone has to step up

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sorry mods, delete if not allowed, just don't bench me.....
By popular demand.... had ribeyes for the first round, Number 2 Whataburger with onion rings for day 2 and planning on Carne quisada with Mexican rice and Charro Beans with Quacamole on day three. A yeti full of iced beer to wash it down. What's on your plate? Salud and Go Cowboys!

How much do you weight? What, not pizza and hotdogs?

stiletto

Reaction score
I weighed 340 about 8 years ago, I think I'm doing pretty good. I can bench two Pappys and a Risen.

That's awesome. Much respect, you never know what battle people are fighting/have fought. That's amazing IMO. After 45 it is hard to even lose 5 lbs! LOL Granted weight isn't a problem for me but most middle aged dudes can always stand to lose a few. haha