Draft grades on Charlton to Dallas **merged**

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'll be happy with an overall feeling of a low A grade...mixes well with what they have on roster right now.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm indifferent on the pick. I need to see him in action.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Should merge this with grades thread....
which had this grade, but also grades from 6 other sources all giving Dallas an A or A-

In other words, This is one of many CBS writers and CBS is one of many sources grading. So his grade represents maybe 1/25 of the grades out there.

I wonder what the other CBS guys thought given that Charlton was rated the 17 th best player by....CBS Sportsline?

Last edited:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Other than this is premature, what was the grade on Dallas last year by these mediots?

The 2017 season has not been lost because of this draft pick.

Carson

Reaction score
Let's hope War Taco can do well for us.

As many people on this site was begging for a DE to be picked, don't know what the problem is.

Because he fits the mold of every pass rusher we have. We need a true pass rusher at RDE.

Have to trust the front office

Zordon

Reaction score
I think it's important to remember that we were essentially picking in the second round, this is what it feels like being a "good" team.
Yup. Just wish we'd do more in the playoffs if we're going to be picking so far back.

This no man's land we're in where we're considered a good team by the draft, yet still can't scratch the conference finals sucks.

FaSho

Reaction score
I think it's important to remember that we were essentially picking in the second round, this is what it feels like being a "good" team.

That does seem to escape some people. We weren't going to get an elite DE at 28. I just hope that he can develop into an Anthony Spencer type of player. That would be a win.

Carson

Reaction score
Other than this is premature, what was the grade on Dallas last year by these mediots?

The 2017 season has not been lost because of this draft pick.

I believe kiper gave us a c

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Evan Engram pick did not impress me. Allen was a steal and so was Barnett.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Yup. Just wish we'd do more in the playoffs if we're going to be picking so far back.

This no man's land we're in where we're considered a good team by the draft, yet still can't scratch the conference finals sucks.
Shouldn't this particular post be in the whine thread?