Draft Needs

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
I would draft offensive linemen in each of the first three rounds, with an OT in round 1, a road-grader in 2nd round and a center with guard-flex in the third round.
The Boys need power on the OL to open up the running lanes and younger they must get.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I hope this team isn’t making up their draft board now with a trade deadline, most of this season and free agency to go before that point. I for one am going to at least enjoy this season before I start thinking about the draft. Next people are going to start the “we should tank” talk. Oh wait, that was last week

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The draft need is the same every year: talent. There's not a position group on the team that couldn't use a top talent, so just take the top talents.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I would draft offensive linemen in each of the first three rounds, with an OT in round 1, a road-grader in 2nd round and a center with guard-flex in the third round.
The Boys need power on the OL to open up the running lanes and younger they must get.
Shelf this, debate it during the offseason.
Please feel free to carry on though...

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Tough to say until free agency starts shaking out. But I would put our wish list, regardless of positional value, as

-WR. Number one with a bullet. No one besides CeeDee is consistently separating, and Dak needs the help at this point.

-LB. LVE may be done and depth is poor. Overshown is coming back, and he looked like a dude who freakin has it, so I am very excited there. But we need another backer even in the best case scenario.

-RB. Pollard's not looking good as an alpha dog, and he even may be allowed to walk. Such is the perils of the FT. I don't blame players for hating it.

-LT. Tyron's done, Steele doesn't look good, Tyler Smith is looking like a stud at guard.

-C. Biadasz is mediocre and his contract is up.

Hardline

Reaction score
You don't waste a draft pick on a running back in the first two rounds in todays NFL..
It depends on the RB. They are still relevant despite the myth this is a passing league.
If we are picking in the back end of the 1st round and Blake Corum is on the board with no clear BPA at another position, you take the RB.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Gilly, Jourdan n Nahshon are in contract years, and Scott Jr. isn't playable. Diggs coming off an ACL tear. I don't see how you don't put CB at the top of the list of needs.