Draft rumours and info

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Serious Question to the zone. I don’t live in Dallas and the only rumors I get are from twitter and this message board.
The last two year rumors started circulating about a week before the draft who Dallas was interested in.
2018 Leighton Vander Esch
2019 Trysten Hill

Who is it this year less then a week before the draft?

Reading Mosher & Broaddus they seem to be point to Murray. Please tell me that isn’t the consensus.

morasp

Reaction score
Serious Question to the zone. I don’t live in Dallas and the only rumors I get are from twitter and this message board.
The last two year rumors started circulating about a week before the draft who Dallas was interested in.
2019 Trysten Hill

Reading Mosher & Broaddus they seem to be point to Murray. Please tell me that isn’t the consensus.
Brugler has been pretty accurate lately with LVE, and Hill. In his latest mock draft he has us taking Diggs.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
2019 Trysten Hill

It unfortunately is. There’s also been whispers about Chaisson & Ruiz, but Murray seems to be their guy. I’m not happy.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Brugler has been pretty accurate lately with LVE, and Hill. In his latest mock draft he has us taking Diggs.
He is not perfect. Brugler also had the Chargers drafting LVE before us in his final mock. He does know the players the Cowboys seem to be interested In. I do believe they like Chaisson and Diggs.

morasp

Reaction score
He is not perfect. Brugler also had the Chargers drafting LVE before us in his final mock. He does know the players the Cowboys seem to be interested In. I do believe they like Chaisson and Diggs.
That happens. We used to have a group of players ranked by preference that we would take with our first round pick. In the past everybody seems to know who they are. I'm hoping maybe they're keeping things a little closer to the vest this year.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
be somethin' if the Cowboys go on the clock at 3...and grab Okudah.
I think they learned their lesson with trading up for a corner. Simmons or young would be the guy to trade up for but to 3 is extremely high and would be giving up a lot

JBS

Reaction score
I think they learned their lesson with trading up for a corner. Simmons or young would be the guy to trade up for but to 3 is extremely high and would be giving up a lot

Just like they learned a lesson when they failed multiple trades for a WR???

Ooops

It doesn't work that way

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Just like they learned a lesson when they failed multiple trades for a WR???

Ooops

It doesn't work that way
Lol touché. What would it even take to get up to 3. Our first this year and next with our second this year and next ?

JBS

Reaction score
Lol touché. What would it even take to get up to 3. Our first this year and next with our second this year and next ?

Yeah no we aren't doing that hahah..I'm not arguing for trading up to 3

I'm just against any thought of moving up for a CB because we failed last time.no chance we get 3

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Yeah no we aren't doing that hahah..I'm not arguing for trading up to 3

I'm just against any thought of moving up for a CB because we failed last time.no chance we get 3
haha I know I was still curious to see what it what take. It would have to be a one a two this year and one and two next year right

morasp

Reaction score
I think a trade with Seattle would be nice. The points workout perfectly swapping firsts and getting their second at the end of round two.

cnuball21

Reaction score
It unfortunately is. There’s also been whispers about Chaisson & Ruiz, but Murray seems to be their guy. I’m not happy.

I'd be incredibly disappointed with Murray at 17. If LVE is healthy it's a stupid pick, if LVE is not healthy it's a stupid pick because just about all of Murray's scouting reports knock his eyes / instincts.

If we're going to reach, do it at a premium position like DE on a guy like Chaisson where your hoping the upside hits...not on a guy with questionable instincts when you can draft a starting LBr in the mid rounds.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'd be incredibly disappointed with Murray at 17. If LVE is healthy it's a stupid pick, if LVE is not healthy it's a stupid pick because just about all of Murray's scouting reports knock his eyes / instincts.

If we're going to reach, do it at a premium position like DE on a guy like Chaisson where your hoping the upside hits...not on a guy with questionable instincts when you can draft a starting LBr in the mid rounds.

Imagine if you watched him play instead of reading words on a screen.

C’mon maayne.