Draft rumours and info

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
This is like 5 players you want that nobody in the nfl will even draft in the top 25, let alone at 17..and you think you know how to roster build hahahahah..watch the nba bro...you have no clue what you are doing
“Watch the nba bro”
tenor.gif

Like I said, fan zone is a few clicks away. Or you can follow me and my posts and learn something

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You want to invest another 1st round pick on an offensive linemen, and at that on a C. You want to talk about stupidity, look at the value of the position in where those guys are being picked.
You want to draft a MLB who is a fringe first rounder in this draft at 17, come on man come to me with value picks and we can talk.
And You would rather invest/force a 1st round pick on maybe the 3rd or 4th corner instead of using it on the highest rated IOL on most people’s boards.

Also, I said I’d Ideally rather a defensive lineman or a corner at 17, but not at the expense of forcing the pick.

You mouth breathers would rather burn the pick on AJ Epenesa just for the sake of need, than strengthening our offensive line, but you wanna talk about value LOL

JBS

Reaction score
And You would rather invest/force a 1st round pick on maybe the 3rd or 4th corner instead of using it on the highest rated IOL on most people’s boards.

Also, I said I’d Ideally rather a defensive lineman or a corner at 17, but not at the expense of forcing the pick.

You mouth breathers would rather burn the pick on AJ Epenesa just for the sake of need, than strengthening our offensive line, but you wanna talk about value LOL

Third or 4th corner hahahahaha...you can pick up a scrub in round 3 and he'd be better than all of our corners, except for chido...anything higher than round 3 and you are probably getting a CB who is better than all of them

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Third or 4th corner hahahahaha...you can pick up a scrub in round 3 and he'd be better than all of our corners, except for chido...anything higher than round 3 and you are probably getting a CB who is better than all of them
Dude, just stop quoting me

Okudah and Henderson will be gone by 17. You can take Trevon Diggs at 17 if you want, id take Ruiz in a small trade down and field a better football team than you will

JBS

Reaction score
Dude, just stop quoting me

Okudah and Henderson will be gone by 17. You can take Trevon Diggs at 17 if you want, id take Ruiz in a small trade down and field a better football team than you will

You have A Brown and J Lewis rated higher than Diggs and you are taking **** hahahahahahaha...you suck at this game

JBS

Reaction score
Class is over. Hope you learned something. But I doubt it. Not easy being brain dead

cnuball21

Reaction score
Once again, you are not hearing what I am saying...

AND you are moving goalposts.

Let me ask you this, can you explain to me how drafting Cesar Ruiz in the first round is a mistake?

Because we just drafted a fairly similar graded player in McGovern who can play C. Why would give up on him without seeing him play for a player that isn’t a first round prospect in Ruiz?

It’s not just a mistake IMO, it would be a horrific mistake.

Unless the player is an elite 1st rounder that falls, which he is not, go get a mid round C to develop like the rest of the league does.

Sydla

Reaction score
While ideally id rather a DL or Corner at 17, yall cant freak out if we pick a Wide Receiver, Center or Linebacker...

We have a QB that needs all the weapons and protection he can get. You dont remember 2018 when he was sacked 50+ times when Looney started, and was one of the worst QBs in the league until we traded for Cooper?

BPA in round 1 always...

We still have 6 more picks after 17 to address other positions :rolleyes:

WR isn’t the same as C or LB IMO. There is a clear need at slot. I am not sure the need at LB or C is nearly as great.

RS12

Reaction score
Mims says he has talked to the Egirls 10 times in the last two weeks.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
We dont need him?

Tell me, who we are replacing him Frederick with? And if your answer is Looney or Connor McGovern, dont waste your time responding.

Our offense was NOT good when Frederick was out...
We were better with Looney starting in 2018. He’s not a better overall player but he’s more than good enough.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
ok.i will give it a go in no particular order

Burrow
young
Tua
wirfs
wills
Becton
simmons
Brown
love
okudah
henderson
Chaisson
Herbert
lamb
jeudy
ruggs

this exercise makes me think Thomas or Becton make be available at 17,its our best shot at trading down unless we want to pick a OT at 17.
And that’s why they’re looking hard at Murray.