Draft rumours and info

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Once again, you are not hearing what I am saying...

AND you are moving goalposts.

Let me ask you this, can you explain to me how drafting Cesar Ruiz in the first round is a mistake?

We have drafted 3 first rounders including Fredrick, Collins a 1st rd grade if not for the issue prior to the draft, Connor Williams 2nd Rd, Connor McGovern 3rd Rd, so when the hell are we going to develop players and invest at other positions. If we cannot find someone who can play next to Tyron, or Zach Martin that is a real issue, and it seems like other teams seem to find guys in the 2nd and 3rd day and do just fine with them why can't we?

We have too much invested in our o-line while neglecting other positions for far too long.

JBS

Reaction score
Once again, you are not hearing what I am saying...

AND you are moving goalposts.

Let me ask you this, can you explain to me how drafting Cesar Ruiz in the first round is a mistake?

Yeah, because we don't need him

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yeah, because we don't need him
We dont need him?

Tell me, who we are replacing him Frederick with? And if your answer is Looney or Connor McGovern, dont waste your time responding.

Our offense was NOT good when Frederick was out...

JBS

Reaction score
We dont need him?

Tell me, who we are replacing him Frederick with? And if your answer is Looney or Connor McGovern, dont waste your time responding.

Our offense was NOT good when Frederick was out...

And you think that was all Looneys fault? Is this a joke? Lol

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
We have drafted 3 first rounders including Fredrick, Collins a 1st rd grade if not for the issue prior to the draft, Connor Williams 2nd Rd, Connor McGovern 3rd Rd, so when the hell are we going to develop players and invest at other positions. If we cannot find someone who can play next to Tyron, or Zach Martin that is a real issue, and it seems like other teams seem to find guys in the 2nd and 3rd day and do just fine with them why can't we?

We have too much invested in our o-line while neglecting other positions for far too long.
So your answer is, we have Connor McGovern (who hasnt played an NFL game), and Joe Looney? LOL

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I'm familiar. I also saw a qb who was awful in the pocket. A team that also had zero wrs for half the season
Obviously you arent.

And the sack total was significantly higher, AFTER Cooper was traded for.

If you think missing Frederick played 0 part in that, then we can end this debate right here.

Sacks:
2016- 25

2017- 32

2018- 56

2019- 26

Yep, the offensive line will be absolutely fine without an adequate replacement for Frederick

JBS

Reaction score
Obviously you arent.

And the sack total was significantly higher, AFTER Cooper was traded for.

If you think missing Frederick played 0 part in that, then we can end this debate right here.

Sacks:
2016- 25

2017- 32

2018- 56

2019- 26

Yep, the offensive line will be absolutely fine without an adequate replacement for Frederick

Yeah that's exactly what I said. I said it played zero part. We also won more games w Looney the one year than both of the last two full years Frederick started...

You see..I can say stupid crap too

cnuball21

Reaction score

I don't see much difference in Ruiz and McGovern as a prospect. Hard pass on Ruiz.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yeah that's exactly what I said. I said it played zero part. We also won more games w Looney the one year than both of the last two full years Frederick started...

You see..I can say stupid crap too
LOL, Man shut the hell up

Just say you have no clue about roster building and the draft and move along :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are a waste of time

JBS

Reaction score
LOL, Man shut the hell up

Just say you have no clue about roster building and the draft and move along :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are a waste of time

Ruiz is so good..

NOBODY will take him top 20. He probably won't even go top 25

And you want to talk about having a clue about roster building hahahaha

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Ruiz is so good..

NOBODY will take him top 20. He probably won't even go top 25

And you want to talk about having a clue about roster building hahahaha
*Yawns*

Another stupid argument.

So good/great players have always been taken in the top 25? Interesting...

Please Tell me more

JBS

Reaction score
*Yawns*

Another stupid argument.

So good/great players have always been taken in the top 25? Interesting...

Please Tell me more

Oh so you agree nobody will take him top 25.
Yet we should take him at 17 lolol

Big Beam is soooooo smart...nobody in the NFL knows how to build a roster

Hahahahaha

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Oh so you agree nobody will take him top 25.
Yet we should take him at 17 lolol

Big Beam is soooooo smart...nobody in the NFL knows how to build a roster

Hahahahaha
More stupidity LOL

No one took Frederick in the top 25 and he was the best Center in the league for years.

https://cowboyszone.com/forums/fan-zone.59/

Here is a direct link to the Fan Zone. Draft Zone isnt your forte I see

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
What kind of stupidity are you on right now? Seriously?

Cesar Ruiz will be a much better pro than Connor McGovern and Joe Looney

You want to invest another 1st round pick on an offensive linemen, and at that on a C. You want to talk about stupidity, look at the value of the position in where those guys are being picked.
You want to draft a MLB who is a fringe first rounder in this draft at 17, come on man come to me with value picks and we can talk.

JBS

Reaction score
More stupidity LOL

No one took Frederick in the top 25 and he was the best Center in the league for years.

https://cowboyszone.com/forums/fan-zone.59/

Here is a direct link to the Fan Zone. Draft Zone isnt your forte I see

This is like 5 players you want that nobody in the nfl will even draft in the top 25, let alone at 17..and you think you know how to roster build hahahahah..watch the nba bro...you have no clue what you are doing

JBS

Reaction score
You want to invest another 1st round pick on an offensive linemen, and at that on a C. You want to talk about stupidity, look at the value of the position in where those guys are being picked.
You want to draft a MLB who is a fringe first rounder in this draft at 17, come on man come to me with value picks and we can talk.

Don't mention the word value. That dude has no clue what value is