Draft rumours and info

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does anybody have a full 7 round printable draft order that you can fill in for yourself?

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
At #3 though? That seems high for Brown. You have a bunch of teams right after they pick that either need a lineman or a quarterback. Then you have a bunch that need receivers.......now Jags or Panthers are probably the biggest threats to take him but not at #3.

Okudah at #3 is too high for me too. That is why they want out.

jnday

Reaction score
Why do people keep calling this a backup or leverage. Not necessarily true IMO.
I would prefer Dallas trading Dak to the Bengals with their first round pick and draft Burrows. I really wouldn’t mind if they had to give if more draft picks. Just do whatever it takes.

Mr_437

Reaction score
1. If PHI makes that trade they won't have enough at OT to stop Wentz from getting hurt again. #72 is gone via FA, and even if they get Peters back he's not who he once was... favorable deal for DAL.

2. I want Xavier McKinney, period. AJ Terrell is big NO, and too many questions about Chassion...give me the soild player who's plug n play, no boom or bust here.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Terrell seems be getting a lot of chatter to the Cowboys at 17.

Ewwww.

I am getting that feeling We had with Hill when hours before the 2nd round Hill’s name kept popping up more and more.

Getting that same feeling. God I hope not.

streetcredit

Reaction score
Todd McShay revealed that he will not appear on ESPN and NFL Network’s joint broadcast of the 2020 NFL draft because he is at home recovering from coronavirus.
“I’m so sorry to tell you I won’t be working the NFL Draft this year. I’m home recovering from coronavirus,” McShay wrote in a message posted on Twitter. “For now, I just want to say I miss you all — my teammates at ESPN who have been incredibly supportive, my friends in the league, and the fans who have made the Draft what it is today.”

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I agree but talent wise he's that type of talent. I just wouldn't take a corner that high.

Having one stud corner does you no good if the rest of your secondary is struggling. I would never take one in the top 10

Gaede

Reaction score
Terrell seems be getting a lot of chatter to the Cowboys at 17.

Ewwww.

I am getting that feeling We had with Hill when hours before the 2nd round Hill’s name kept popping up more and more.

With you there.