Drew Brees against the rams: 23 points

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess all those that agree with y'all are smart but how are we proving this smartness? Anybody can be a jock rider. That takes no smarts at all. We need to figure out once and for all how we determine smartness in a football way and we all need to take this agreed upon test.
Lol! You're in Canada, right? Lol!!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
and an interception.

Dak has two total scores and scores 22 points against the same and he’s being driven out of town here.

Like I said before if the Rams win, then it will be because the Saints got two FGs, instead of getting TDs and that is what cost them the game, along with the no call by the Refs.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Not a Dak fan, but I do agree with this statement here. National analysts on ESPN, FOX, talk radio criticize Dak like I have never heard them criticize a QB in this league before.
Strange, the same comment was made about Romo, it almost as if the team was overhyped and insanely drives ratings

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gave a LIKE because all players' contributions, including receivers', are routinely blown off as trivial. Cooper made a fantastic catch, so your point is a good one. That aside, the OP's stance was what the quarterbacks produced.

While the OP incorrectly assigned total points, both quarterback and receiver were primarily attributable to the points scored. That is quarterback AND receiver. I only wish all thread topics were more inclusive of what all players do so everyone's contributions or noncontributions are fairly highlighted per the discussion talking point.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That’s kind of ironic. Get off your high horse
You saying something with no proof doesn't make it true. I won't get off my high horse because y'all don't make sense. I know y'all want to prop y'all's little buddy up but if he was as good as y'all claim y'all wouldn't have to because people would recognize how good he is and not just y'all that stay propping this average dude up.

Swagger

Reaction score
Third down conversations what was Prescott again versus the Rams? Oh yes 1 out of 10. The quarterback down. 10%. Give the man a 5 year contract. 26 million a year.

Drew Brees and to be fair, Goff made key throws at the important moments including beyond five yards.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
and an interception.

Dak has two total scores and scores 22 points against the same and he’s being driven out of town here.

Dak at home against the Saints--13 points
Goff against the same team -- on the road-- for a trip to the Super Bowl, 26 points

And some people on here think Dak is the best quarterback drafted in 2016

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
What is the data without garbage time offense and prevent defense...
Here's the last 8 games.

Games 11-18
TD per drive
Saints 25.0%
Cowboys 26.9%

yards per drive
Saints 35.1
Cowboys 36.7

points per drive
Saints 2.22
Cowboys 2.23

passer rating
Prescott 102.6
Brees 92.9

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Saints should of won that game. We were never in our game... that’s the difference.

We had the ball and down by 8 in the fourth. While I agree the Rams controlled the game Id argue about saying we were never in it. We were in it for a very brief window but ran Zeke straight into the heart of the Rams defense. We also had them to 3rd and 8 I believe before Heath completely blew his outside containment of Goff.

CWR

Reaction score
Here's the last 8 games.

Games 11-18
TD per drive
Saints 25.0%
Cowboys 26.9%

yards per drive
Saints 35.1
Cowboys 36.7

points per drive
Saints 2.22