Drew Brees against the rams: 23 points

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Dallas showed people what works. Don’t let Brees get clean looks upfront,and he struggles getting the ball over.

perrykemp

Reaction score
This isn't college. The score is the ONLY thing that matters. We were in the game until the Rams converted that final first down right after the two minute warning.

Cowboys were down 16 points to begin the 2nd half and were down 15 with 2 minutes left where it was pretty clear the Rams were playing prevent.

They made it interesting in the end just like they in 2016 vs the Packers, but the reality is offense layed an egg for a vast stretch of the game.

75boyz

Reaction score
We scored our last TD with 2 minutes left, while Rams played prevent and Dak took FIVE MINUTES off the clock just checking down. Every throw was OVER THE MIDDLE and short. And we were bailed out by a bogus PI call on Aqil Talib on a fourth and three.

We were out of the game.
This. It wasn't 8 points close.

Ken

Reaction score
We scored our last TD with 2 minutes left, while Rams played prevent and Dak took FIVE MINUTES off the clock just checking down. Every throw was OVER THE MIDDLE and short. And we were bailed out by a bogus PI call on Aqil Talib on a fourth and three.

We were out of the game.
Are you intentionally dishonest?

You mean, they were short and over the middle OTHER than the first play of the drive that was a 17 yard deep in to Gallup that went for 24 right?

How about the 3rd and 7 at the 49? THAT WAS A 7 YARD SIDELINE ROUTE.

Then of course the deep pass in the end zone that the PI on Coop set us up for the score.

So ya...keep making stuff up.

khiladi

Reaction score

You mean, they were short and over the middle OTHER than the first play of the drive that was a 17 yard deep in to Gallup that went for 24 right?

Then of course the deep pass in the end zone that the PI on Coop set us up for the score.

There is nothing I said that was made up. 1 play out of 13 changes nothing of what I said.

Dak was dinking and dunking in prevent over the middle and took five minutes to score and was bailed out on a 4 and 3 on the bogus Aqil Talib INT, like I said.

Gameover

Reaction score

Don’t waste your time with @khiladi.

@khiladi is a complete imbecile

Brees put up 20 btw, and his defense didn’t give up nearly 3 bills on the ground

Last edited:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Terrible clock management by Payton. Two incomplete passes under 2 minutes left gave the Rams an extra minute and a time out. I’m shocked that he made such a basic mistake. Garrett wouldn’t have made that dumb move.

Wanna bet? I remember first and goal against the hawks last year and passed all 3 downs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Saints rushed for 48 yards on 21 attempts. They scored 23 points.

Cowboys rushed for 50 yards on 22 attempts. They scored 22 points.