Drop a pass? Talk to Greg Hardy. Fumble a ball? Talk to Greg Hardy.

kevm3

Reaction score
Garrett clapped after special teams gave up a 100 yard punt return at a critical moment in the game. Then special teams botched the punt to possibly tie the game. SOMEONE has to get in these guys faces since the coaches aren't doing it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
2625yfc.jpg

This says it all. Double standard personified.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The great irony here is that while everyone wants players to be "held responsible", no one here seems to want Greg Hardy to be held responsible for his actions.

How would we or anyone hold him responsible for yelling at his teamates and coaches? What should be done?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Miss a tackle? Talk to Greg Hardy. Throw an interception? Talk to Greg Hardy. Give up a touchdown? Talk to Greg Hardy.

Just have any player that does these things talk to Greg Hardy :)

No matter the results, a problem gets solved :D ... (fewer bad plays or Hardy suspended)

I have no problem with what Hardy did except that he knocked the clipboard out of the coaches hand. Can't disrespect the coaching staff in tha way. Other than that I love the passion and disgust with the 100yd kickoff return.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Garrett clapped after special teams gave up a 100 yard punt return at a critical moment in the game. Then special teams botched the punt to possibly tie the game. SOMEONE has to get in these guys faces since the coaches aren't doing it.

do you actually think it matters that Garrett lightly claps sometimes? like, you really, truly think that makes a difference?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
When will Hardy be held responsible??

I think he has been held responsible.

He is the only DL worth a damn.

The rest have dissapeared.

I hope Hardy continues to show the emotion the rest of the team fails to show.

It's pathtic.

It's time to hold the team responsible for this performance to date.

Garrett has a real problem.

The team is not playing for him like last year.

And I'm tiring of him saying something is going to change and then nothing happens.

I want to see Michaels with the ball for 20+ carries no excuses.

This has gone on long enough with the running by committee.

It's a complete failure and we need to stop playing games with the RB.

Mc Fad den has had his moments but we will not make a living running him.

Garrett needs to snap out of it and step up.

RunDMC

Reaction score

It's pathtic.

And I'm tiring of him saying something is going to change and then nothing happens.

LOL Michael did nothing except for one carry and he deserves carries over Darren McFadden who just had a better game than the other JAG backs ever had in their life? McFadden deserves to be the starter because he did something with his carries. Something the other backs haven't. He was consistent throughout the day. He didn't have a bunch of huge runs, but DMC got a consistent four, five, six yards a pop.

Garrettop

Reaction score
People complain about Garrett clapping. I guess they want the highlight reel of spaztastic anger that is Jim Harbaugh or the mask of Belichick. Of course, if Belichick coached in Dallas he would be "passionless".

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
LOL Michael did nothing except for one carry and he deserves carries over Darren McFadden who just had a better game than the other JAG backs ever had in their life? McFadden deserves to be the starter because he did something with his carries. Something the other backs haven't. He was consistent throughout the day. He didn't have a bunch of huge runs, but DMC got a consistent four, five, six yards a pop.
Like I said..

DMAC had his moments..

but no way is he our future and Michaels needs the ball to see what he can do.

We are headed for a top 3 draft pick after this season and we have to know who is a priority to draft.

RB or QB ?

Or if Hardy doesn't re-sign..another DL.

But I think we need to get Micheal as much as he can handle to know.

That's all.

Unlike some here..

I take the high road and am not going to throw the whole team under the bus.

I accept what has happened and see we are not as good as we want to think and need more help.

This season could turn into a base to build on but Garrett and the team has to accept the problems and address it.

We have to go get a new QB as we can not rely on a 37 year old Romo who is majorly injury prone..

and we can not have 4 guys who together don't add up to 1000 yds.

Bottom line.

Mistakes have been made but it's how this team decides to change that matters.

We stayed very pat in the off season and didn't make enough changes.

That's going to have to change. Last year seems like a dream now and we face several more years of losing unless it just stops.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Miss a tackle? Talk to Greg Hardy. Throw an interception? Talk to Greg Hardy. Give up a touchdown? Talk to Greg Hardy.

Just have any player that does these things talk to Greg Hardy :)

No matter the results, a problem gets solved :D ... (fewer bad plays or Hardy suspended)

I see a photoshop coming with Beasley being eaten by Hardy.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Like I said..

DMAC had his moments..

but no way is he our future and Michaels needs the ball to see what he can do.

We are headed for a top 3 draft pick after this season and we have to know who is a priority to draft.

RB or QB ?

Or if Hardy doesn't re-sign..another DL.

But I think we need to get Micheal as much as he can handle to know.

That's all.

Unlike some here..

I take the high road and am not going to throw the whole team under the bus.

I accept what has happened and see we are not as good as we want to think and need more help.

This season could turn into a base to build on but Garrett and the team has to accept the problems and address it.

We have to go get a new QB as we can not rely on a 37 year old Romo who is majorly injury prone..

and we can not have 4 guys who together don't add up to 1000 yds.

Bottom line.

Mistakes have been made but it's how this team decides to change that matters.

We stayed very pat in the off season and didn't make enough changes.

That's going to have to change. Last year seems like a dream now and we face several more years of losing unless it just stops.

Dude I never said McFadden is the future at running back. He's 28 years old so obviously he isn't, but for this year he is clearly the best back on the roster. He had an outstanding game on Sunday. He's shown glimpses and flashes here and there, but just hasn't gotten the opportunities and finally did and he exploded. This is Darren McFadden I anticipated. A guy who is explosive, has great burst, vision, can break off big runs, but he also showed he can muck it up on the interior. It's obvious Christine Michael isn't doing enough to get more carries. He must not be impressing in his practice reps and with the carries he's gotten he's been average at best. Maybe he can shine with 25 carries, but he won't get that when there is a clear superior back ahead of him in the depth chart and when he has to pass protect as well.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

It's pathtic.

what's pathetic is people like you that continue to defend this degenerate, who is better served being locked up....if you think assaulting a special teams coach knocking things out of his hand and ranting and raving at his team mates as emotion is laughable