Drop a pass? Talk to Greg Hardy. Fumble a ball? Talk to Greg Hardy.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hypothetical: Getting blown out in the game let's say... Hardy is laughing on the sideline talking trash or talking about a great play one of them made at some point.
Media and certain fans twist it into him not caring.
This type of stuff happens all the time from pee wee to pros.

So absolutely silly. I told you guys Hardy is a great player, but his baggage might not be worth it. End of the day his production is and that's all that matters.
The way the media and certain fans are thinking about what this is, is most certainly asinine.

kevm3

Reaction score
who else gets in guys faces on the team after they mess up? He got on Davon Coleman, who is not playing with us any more. In this game, he got in the face of Brandon Carr, who was the one getting lit up at corner, and he got on the coach who was responsible for us losing the game with TWO huge errors from his phase of the game. We've had tons of 'coming together' and guys being jolly and supportive of each other and it led us to countless 8 and 8 seasons. Hardy has the personality of a guy who wants to win and who hasn't been affected by Dallas apathy, aka smile on the sidelines after a loss because he knows he's still going to get paid juts as long as he 'plays hard'. There's a difference between just 'playing hard' and 'playing to win'.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not about to endorse Hardy's demonstrative conduct during games or even in practice, for that matter. It can be an unwelcomed distraction that is more than likely unwelcomed by the players as well as the staff, whether they'll admit it or not. It'd be a shame for the defense to lose Hardy to suspension again for any length of time.

His absence was definitely felt during the games where his pass rushing abilities were sorely missing. Yet another experience such as that one would surely be seriously felt in terms of our defensive performance.

Hardy sorely needs to objectively assess his actions in the here and now. I'm not at all certain he's even capable of such a thing, however. His level of self-absorbsion was probably only matched by TO in years previous to this one.

Admittedly, it will probably take something drastic to turn him around. I just hope he ultimately sees himself in a more realistic perspective than what he has managed to thus far. His refusal to assess and correct himself objectively is disturbing. Hopefully, he'll come to terms with his failings in time to avoid something tragic in his life.

Last edited:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No problem with Hardy. The team has needed "a set" for a long time. Robotic, boring team no more.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Rolando brought the swagger last year..Hardy is bringing it this year, I would rather have Hardy being the face of our D. Hardy just wants to win. That's all I care about, regardless of his attitude on the sidelines. Heart and passion don't grow in players. He and Dez take things personally and that's why they are in my top 4 favorite players with Romo and Written right now.