DT Malik Jackson expected to sign with Eagles

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Would you offer Houston 3 years 36 million? He’s definitely worth another 2 million per year to me!

ESisback

Reaction score
Little stepbrother is no doubt absolutely GIDDY with the overreaction he’s reading here. Any “victory” over the meanie big brother is cause for a parade! Anyone find a Philly journalist including something like “Dallas steaming” in his/her text?

tm1119

Reaction score
Little stepbrother is no doubt absolutely GIDDY with the overreaction he’s reading here. Any “victory” over the meanie big brother is cause for a parade! Anyone find a Philly journalist including something like “Dallas steaming” in his/her text?

What the heck does this mean?

conner01

Reaction score
Some rant on every signing but this is exactly the type of player who does what they say we want at DT

Carson

Reaction score
Some rant on every signing but this is exactly the type of player who does what they say we want at DT

At 10 mil per year, they can have him.

But what was initially reported is what has me irate!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
30 MILLION FOR 3 YEARS...OK, got it now. I regress, I think its wise we passed on this deal. THAT SAID, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE IGGLES FINDING THE MONEY?!!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
or better yet, all the CAP experts who have said Philly is in cap hell and are in trouble.

The Eagles did have cap problems and still do. They traded Michael Bennett and let Foles go to free over $27 million. Jackson is really just a replacement for Timmy Jernigan who is a free agent. I am guessing the Eagles can't or don't want to re-sign Jernigan.

I think its clear the Cowboys do not want to spend money on a DT. They seem to think Woods and Collins are good enough. I disagree but I am not calling the shots in Dallas. The middle of the Cowboys DL was destroyed by the Colts and Rams last year and I suspect in 2019, they will see teams try to do the same things those teams did.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Eagles did have cap problems and still do. They traded Michael Bennett and let Foles go to free over $27 million. Jackson is really just a replacement for Timmy Jernigan who is a free agent. I am guessing the Eagles can't or don't want to re-sign Jernigan.

I think its clear the Cowboys do not want to spend money on a DT. They seem to think Woods and Collins are good enough. I disagree but I am not calling the shots in Dallas. The middle of the Cowboys DL was destroyed by the Colts and Rams last year and I suspect in 2019, they will see teams try to do the same things those teams did.

They cut Jernigan.