Twitter: DT Trysten Hill suspended 2 games for punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah.. The league is 100% more harsh on Dallas.

Anyone acting like they aren’t at this point really has to overlook a lot.

Raiders 14 penalties, Cowboys 14 penalties. It actually couldnt have been more even.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
A shame for both Hill and the team. A player doing that puts himself at risk of suspension.
Hill should've known better. As a result of his suspension, he should avoid a repeat. :facepalm:

Nobody's in favor of any team being threatened with a loss but initiating a fight is harmful.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its very clear why the NFL did it. They gave a great explanation. Which I completely agree with. If you dont understand what they said or dont agree, thats up to you. Makes complete sense to me.
I was talking about what you wrote, not what the NFL said. The logic you wrote into your post was simply that they couldn't kick him out of that game because that game was over.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah, but he started it! And he stole more candy than I did! And nobody is taking our side!

Quit with the excuses and conspiracy theories.

Man I’m sorry.. He shouldn’t have done it but you can’t just be harsh on Dallas and overlook all of these other instances.

There is a malicious attack happening to this team by the league and everyone acts like it’s no big deal or it’s some fake conspiracy.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He hardly plays in the couple years he’s been here. Next man up it’s a process .

ICP

Reaction score
It just keeps getting better and better around here

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m sure you do. You’re struggling.

Im struggling to keep from laughing in your face. Which isnt working.

You just admitted that talking on a Cowboys fan forum is your life. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Thats even more laughable then your decade ago example. You asked for examples of how the rules have changed and I gave you plenty. Then you went as far as saying that Goodell isnt trying to clean up the league. Another dumb comment.

You are at a dead end ranting about the same dumb example that didnt fly before.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Joseph hardly plays gets tossed in a bar room brawl on ST . Can’t wait to see what his suspension looks like the ref came out of the scuffle looking for personal injury attorneys in DFW. Call Ben Abbott he’s on tv about every five mins

Trendnet

Reaction score

You just admitted that talking on a Cowboys fan forum is your life. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Thats even more laughable then your decade ago example. You asked for examples of how the rules have changed and I gave you plenty. Then you went as far as saying that Goodell isnt trying to clean up the league. Another dumb comment.

You are at a dead end ranting about the same dumb example that didnt fly before.

Oof... Talk about cringey.

Nav22

Reaction score

Awwww. REALLY rough day for you.

Hmm, when did I “admit” that? I’m having trouble finding that. You must be remedial.

Was it around the same time that you showed us how the rules for postgame conduct/fighting have changed since 2013?

“DURR BUT LATE HITS AND PASS INTERFERENCE!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Seriously if Trysten Hill were to have a game worthy of where he was drafted then maybe some indignation might be forthcoming . He doesn’t so it’s not . And I noticed after the “ punch “ some serious back pedaling occurred , Watkins had to do as a stand in take the abuse .

Redline360

Reaction score
There's no bias against the cowboys.... Alot worse has happened with little to no fines

Lolz

Nav22

Reaction score
Oof... Talk about cringey.
Awww, leave @CowboyRoy alone.

The same inferior little runt who was screaming about “NO BIAS” Thursday night is struggling really, really badly right now.

Just read through this thread. He’s a laughingstock and an emotional MESS.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Reactions: CWR

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bro, come on. The NFL suspended this Bears player for 2 games for his sucker punching. Why do they hate the Bears?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ohnson-denies-report-spit-bears-wr-javon-wims

Nah man.. This is always the case with us. Every suspension is harsh.. The refs can’t can’t control themselves when they call our games.

im done pretending like the league is just treating us like everyone else. Their standard isn’t suspensions for something like that. It’s a fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.