DTs Dallas has met with so far at combine

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
There's a lot of these weird sub 300 lbs guys in this draft and I don't know if they are DTs or DEs in a 3-4 or something. I wonder if any one of them are drafted for a Tyrone Crawford/Golston/Fehoko type hybrid. I like the Clemson guy he has a good frame to build and great athletic profile. Also if the Cowboys aren't drafting Sweat then Jackson from A&M might bulk up into a true NT too.

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It appears DT is def on the radar but what round? I seriously doubt1st or 2nd.......

J-man

Reaction score
Mostly mid to late round guys. Sweat and then Jackson would be my choices.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Let's go!

I know that fans going nuts over big fat NTs is a Cowboys forum meme every year, but this guy is the real deal for a big fat NT.
Stud. If it ain't a DT from TX or Newton I don't want anything to do with one until day 3.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Ruke is interesting. I don't know that he is better than Odighizuwa though
Which version of Osa? The one that gets 3 sacks in the first few weeks or NONE after that (and becomes a liability vs. the run as well)?

rambo2

Reaction score
They are meeting with every top dtackle and linebacker in this draft.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Ruke is interesting. I don't know that he is better than Odighizuwa though
Nope...the only DT that has a chance of coming in and being as good as Osa in year 1/2 is Murphy / Newton. Sweat different positions and play style.

ccb04

Reaction score
Glad to see Sweat on the list. Also like Dewayne Carter a bit. Be curious to see if they meet with Newton.

Gambit

Reaction score
Let's go!

I know that fans going nuts over big fat NTs every year is a Cowboys forum meme, but this guy is the real deal for a big fat NT.
If JPJ is gone I'd have little trouble drafting him at 24. Will need to see weigh in, not doing that at Sr Bowl was a little concerning but nothing can't get past

He won't last to 56