DTs Dallas has met with so far at combine

MikeT22

Reaction score
So will they use 1st round on DT for 2nd year in a row? That would acknowledge they made a mistake in drafting Mazi last year.
I doubt they do, but I wouldn’t be surprised in the 2nd or 3rd

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'm not sure what more time will do, he is at 295 lbs has absolutely no ability as 3tech, what is he going to do? I can't imagine he gains weight back to regular and becomes a NT after the fact. He has no position and they obviously saw something very wrong if he was told to lose the weight and they pretty much gave up on him at that point.
Improve

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Sure like putting a safety in at linebacker, they just needed to improve. Or not stop anyone like what happened. Anyway I think this thread is about how to get away from the past not dwell in it.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
Sure like putting a safety in at linebacker, they just needed to improve. Or not stop anyone like what happened. Anyway I think this thread is about how to get away from the past not dwell in it.
Exactly! Last year was Mazis rookie year and he has a future and a chance to get better. Traits are there just need it to happen.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I'm not sure what more time will do, he is at 295 lbs has absolutely no ability as 3tech, what is he going to do? I can't imagine he gains weight back to regular and becomes a NT after the fact. He has no position and they obviously saw something very wrong if he was told to lose the weight and they pretty much gave up on him at that point.
He is a NT. This kid is naturally 325 lbs. That size is essential for this player. 295 ain’t going to do it.