Durant possibly out for year

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
If Wilbur is starting the rest of the season, that's bad news. He's a liability. I don't understand what people see in him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hated to hear that Durant has played really well this season. Hitchens and Wilber will have to pick up the slack, nothing else you really can do at this stage.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A few key dropped passes also. Just watching the highlights who would think Dez can't hang onto 2 passes that he at least gets his hands on in the end zone... Sure DB got in there, but Dez has shown he can and will fight through that.

That was very odd. I want to give the rookie credit....and much props to him. He played solid. But how Dez didn't kill him......its very weird.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree, McClain didn't have it tonight.

Not at all. I'm hoping this is a one game thing for him. HE would take some brilliant angles and then just whiff on the tackle. Never seen McClain play like that all year. I'm willing to bet he bounces back next game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This was come back to earth night. We still are ok at 6-2 but just making the playoffs will be a struggle now

How do you get that? There will be two teams from the East and one from the South. We need 4 more victories to make the playoffs. So 4-4 gets us in.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Top defensive player from our fairly average defense is out. Whether they admit it or not, Romo IS hurt as well. This is not looking good. I still see us inching into the playoffs, but the future isn't looking as bright as it once did.

Funny, I didn't see you enter the tunnel with the MD...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Sure, you and your cute emojis can't shove it. I'm as pissed as anyone and wanted them to come out and want to win.
They didn't. It showed. Same old Cowboys. We all knew it all week. It'd be a dog fight. Stay in the game, don't make stupid mistakes and win. You're at home. Division game. Win. Find a way. This team doesn't. I don't want to "find another team" I just want mine to win games they need to win and when a team is on their 3rd QB of the season, take advantage.

Really sound here...after leading the NFL with 6 straight wins.
chicken-little-sky-is-falling-1a.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Man, I'm really sorry for Durant.

There are ups and downs going on in the defensive units. But they all come to play football, and I think that Spencer and Lawrence haven't been heard from fully yet as well.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I read this last night and am still trying to understand. How is it going to be a struggle?

Tough schedule after bye. Really tough. Facing the skins in December in their house with maybe the season on the line even seems tough now. Eagles twice. Injuries adding up.

You think we waltz in?

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm not debating it at all. I don't have undying love for Romo or any other player on this team for that matter. I love the cowboys, not the individual players so I'm not jaded by them. Romo is not as good as the other guys mentioned. He's not on there level even though he is a really good player. It's nothing wrong with admitting it. And I've never addressed my opinion about Romo in this thread, i like the guy. But i like the back up more if he gives them a better chance to win in any given situation.

The argument was never Romo vs. those other guys. It's Romo versus the next guy up, and who gives you a better chance of victory at any given situation. Romo should have cheered on the sideline and helped Weeden finish out the game. And Garret should not have let him back in the game.

Monday...er, Tuesday Morning Quarterback's check list to complain about:

1. Complain about the quarterback....check
2. Complain about the head coach...check
3. Complain about play selection...check

CCBoy

Reaction score
Oh, and Durant hasn't been ruled out for the remainder of the season...just yet.