E-Lie Throws Another League Leading INT - Now 11 More Than Romo

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I thought the "Superbowl" is when it matters most.

Which is it, QB rating, rings, win, Superbowls, or whatever is convenient.

I'm sorry, I don't give two squats about Eli Manning, however, I find you hilarious. You have unhealthy fixation on the QB of the NY Giants.

Dude seriously bro c'mon go have a drink or something dude . Love it or leave it ... Shut up about Eli already dude we have a damn good qb cheers !

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BZ4HWZsCcAA7IFZ.jpg:large

I always wondered what his passer rating was inside of a few minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If I were the OP, I'd be more worried about getting the accomplishments that Eli, ALREADY has instead of trashing Eli. I'm only worried about what we're doing and if we're going to go on a winning streak, make the playoffs and do something in the playoffs.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Dude seriously bro c'mon go have a drink or something dude . Love it or leave it ... Shut up about Eli already dude we have a damn good qb cheers !

You should say this to the OP.. you know, the one who keeps bringing up Eli Manning on a Cowboys forum.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Hilarious, stats are the new benchmark for championships. No point in arguing anymore, we are all firmly entrenched in our beliefs, The Cowboys won today and thats all that matters, nevermind both teams look horrible... Romo is better thann Eli, Staubach, and Aikman... According to his stats and I'll accept that, but I'd still rather have Eli, Staubach, and Aikman's rings.