E-Lie Throws Another League Leading INT - Now 11 More Than Romo

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Let's put something in perspective.

Many Cowboys fans are defending Eli Manning because he's won 2 Super Bowls. Fair enough.

But in 2000, many Cowboys fans booed Troy Aikman..........winner of 3 Super Bowls.

Someone care to explain that?

Because our fans are stupid?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Well it will be tarnished if he continues to play like trash. He isn't winning another SB. If he continues to put up the same results on the next 3 years especially.

But yeah it's funny. I didn't realize we had Giants fans on this board.

He may tarnish them but you cant take them away, in the biggest game he was voted MVP twice. Not a fan of the Giants just stating facts, in the 90s I argued that Aikman was better than Young and based my argument on the way Troy played jn the biggest game, why should my criteria change?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With the Giants riding a 4 game winning streak and the Cowboys coming off their worst performance during the Jason Garrett era this thread has all the makings to come back and bite the OP in the butt. It won't be the first time that's happened.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
this thread has all the makings to come back and bite the OP in the butt. It won't be the first time that's happened to him.

Yes, it would be the first time if it were ever to happen.

And, just how will that happen? If Romo throws at least 11 INT's to catch E-Lie?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's going to be all sorts of fun when the Giants somehow squeak out a division championship this year despite Eli. And all we're going to hear is how he "gets it done in the clutch." Even if he throws 20-25 INT's.

The reason Eli has 2 SB rings is because he has gotten in done in the clutch.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Who cares. When it's all said and done Eli will have had a better career than Tony. That's just the way it is.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I think what rubs people the wrong way about Eli is that from the media to the fans whenever Eli throws a pick it's NEVER his fault. His name has bought him so much currency that he gets a pass on everything. With Tony it's all his fault all the time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes, it would be the first time if it were ever to happen.

And, just how will that happen? If Romo throws at least 11 INT's to catch E-Lie?

You've had a number of threads come back to slap you which is why you only show up occasionally to bash Eli. You're so obsessed with him you can't stop bashing him even with his team winning. With the Giants riding a 4 game winning streak and the Cowboys playing like crap your timing is off as usual. You would think you would lay low until after next weeks game but apparently you like setting yourself up for a big fall. Even though Romo didn't have an int vs NO he didn't play good only completing 41% of his passes for 128 yards. The offense went 0 for 9 on third down. All the Cowboys have Romo doing this year is dinking and dunking so he can avoid int's.

Rarely does he take a shot down the field he's been reduced to a bus driver. The offense is looking listless and with Lee out the defense is likely to get shredded again by Eli who put up 450 yards and 4 TD's on opening day vs the Cowboys. The Cowboys defense is just what the doctor ordered for Eli. You won't be around next week if Eli lights the defense up in route to the Giants 5th straight victory.

Wayne02

Reaction score
I think what rubs people the wrong way about Eli is that from the media to the fans whenever Eli throws a pick it's NEVER his fault. His name has bought him so much currency that he gets a pass on everything. With Tony it's all his fault all the time.

2 Super Bowl MVP's will give you leverage, if Romo had the same success as Eli in the playoffs, then he wouldn't get so much crap thrown his way either.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
You've had a number of threads come back to slap you which is why you only show up occasionally to bash Eli. With the Giants riding a 4 game winning streak and the Cowboys playing like crap your timing is off as usual. You would think you would lay low until after next weeks game but apparently you like setting yourself up for a big fall. Even though Romo didn't have an int vs NO he didn't play good only completing 41% of his passes for 128 yards. The offense went 0 for 9 on third down. All the Cowboys have Romo doing this year is dinking and dunking so he can avoid int's.

Rarely does Romo take a shot down the field he's been reduced to a bus driver. The offense is looking listless and with Lee out the defense is likely to get shredded again by Eli who put up 450 yards and 4 TD's on opening day vs the Cowboys. The Cowboys defense is just what the doctor ordered for Eli. You won't be around next week if Eli lights the defense up in route to the Giants 5th straight victory.

Dude you live in such a fantasy world. How am I setting myself up? Why should I lie low? Because some non Cowboy fans masquerading as Cowboy fans come here to drool over E-Lie and sing his praises while they get chills running up their leg? Or am I setting myself up by posting something that isnt true? Do some research. You are the self proclaimed master researcher and debater. Come back and tell me if I was wrong about E-Lie leading the league in INT's. Come back and tell me if I was wrong about Romo having 11 INT's less than E-Lie. Come back with as many of your 8 million online followers for reinforcements if you need to. Please tell me how Im setting myself up by posting that the league leader in INT's is actually leading the league in INT's.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yet still kept the game close and gave the entire offense a chance.

The defense put both SB's on Eli's shoulders and he came through. None of the QB's you listed who won SB's had the game put on their shoulders in the final minutes.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
The defense put both SB's on Eli's shoulders and he came through. None of the QB's you listed who won SB's had the game put on their shoulders in the final minutes.

Maybe those other QB's did more than enough during the rest of the game to not be in that position. They were clutch the entire game, not just counting on a fluke play near the end to give them a chance.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dude you live in such a fantasy world. How am I setting myself up? Why should I lie low? Because some non Cowboy fans masquerading as Cowboy fans come here to drool over E-Lie and sing his praises while they get chills running up their leg?

I live in a world of reality which is why I don't have an archive full of posts coming back to slap me that causes me to have to run to another board. You're so out of touch with reality you started a thread a few months ago asking if Aaron Hernandez would be the RKG if he gets out of jail. :rolleyes: LOL Only an out of touch FAN would question the fandom of someone who's contributed over 9000 posts to this board.

dropdeadfred5

Reaction score

I always knew you wer a closet Giants fan. You probably have a picture of Eli over your bed to inspire you at night.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe those other QB's did more than enough during the rest of the game to not be in that position. They were clutch the entire game, not just counting on a fluke play near the end to give them a chance.

Those other QB's defenses didn't leave them behind in the final minutes. Those other QB's were able to manage the game in the end rather than being in a desperation situation like Eli was facing a last ditch drive to win the game. Only one of those QB's you mentioned faced a QB the caliber of a Tom Brady and none of those QB's faced a team the caliber of NE that had won 3 prior SB's. How many of those other QB's faced an undefeated team in the SB?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I always knew you wer a closet Giants fan. You probably have a picture of Eli over your bed to inspire you at night.

You've only been a member on this board for less than a month. LOL