E-Lie Throws Another League Leading INT - Now 11 More Than Romo

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It doesnt take long to figure you out.

You've been arguing with me for over a year and a half and still haven't figured me out. The entire board has your obsession with Eli figured out which is why you don't come around very much anymore. You have a nerve questioning my fandom when I've contributed more than triple the posts you have on this board. All you show up here for is to bash Eli. By the way has Hostile gotten over the NO game yet or is he still throwing darts at his Jason Garrett fathead?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I can read just fine. And I know the context of your post, hence the reply. No twisting whatsoever. I guess you aspire to be a spinmaster like the other poster here who makes himself look like an E-Lie lover as he bashes Romo every chance he gets and then praises the goofball E-Lie.

Spin away

http://t2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6XKYFho3k2bspcxt5ifgr1cdcgbaFniSAi4CHxWTToCJvbYgd

Hmmm, I think I know who you are referring too.

But, one thing wrong with that. I don't think Wayne02 has 8 million + posters that follow him on a daily basis. Hell. my buddy Wayne02 is lucky he has maybe 3 that follow him.

Wayne02

Reaction score
I can read just fine. And I know the context of your post, hence the reply. No twisting whatsoever. I guess you aspire to be a spinmaster like the other poster here who makes himself look like an E-Lie lover as he bashes Romo every chance he gets and then praises the goofball E-Lie.

Spin away

http://t2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6XKYFho3k2bspcxt5ifgr1cdcgbaFniSAi4CHxWTToCJvbYgd

You've made yourself to look foolish just by making this thread and the sad part is, you don't even realize it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You out yourself and slap yourself and still claim to live in a world of reality hanging on to your ridiculous agenda.

You have an Eli agenda care to deny it? It was exposed a long time ago.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I know who you are referring too.

But, one thing wrong with that. I don't think Wayne02 has 8 million + posters that follow him on a daily basis. Hell. my buddy Wayne02 is lucky he has maybe 3 that follow him.

I couldn't care less my friend, followers are meaningless to me.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I couldn't care less my friend, followers are meaningless to me.

Good for you...me either. But, someone loves to brag about having 8 million follow him on a daily basis! Can you believe that? The dude is a legend!

Wayne02

Reaction score
Good for you...me either. But, someone loves to brag about having 8 million follow him on a daily basis! Can you believe that? The dude is a legend!

What is this 8 million followers? I have no idea what you or that other guy is talking about.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What is this 8 million followers? I have no idea what you or that other guy is talking about.

What other guy? Eli Manning?

I have no idea why either. Just having fun with numbers.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

A poster here claimed that in his real life (away from this board) he has over 8 million online followers. He also claimed that if we knew who he really was we would be impressed. I guess thats because many here arent all that impressed with his posts, but he thinks they might be if they knew who he was.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Fellas, just ingore these threads from now on. WPB makes these obsessive threads about Eli Manning at least once every couple months. He can't stand to not talk about him for very long.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
You've been arguing with me for over a year and a half and still haven't figured me out. The entire board has your obsession with Eli figured out which is why you don't come around very much anymore. You have a nerve questioning my fandom when I've contributed more than triple the posts you have on this board. All you show up here for is to bash Eli. By the way has Hostile gotten over the NO game yet or is he still throwing darts at his Jason Garrett fathead?

WTH does Hostile and the NO game have to do with the topic of this thread? The topic is the league leader in INT's. Dude you accuse others of having an agenda, or not being realistic, yet you repeatedly show that what you say about others is what you are guilty of.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He can't even prove comments that he claims are made on the board. LOL He won't even admit the obvious that he has an Eli agenda. Once you make an enemy out of him beware.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
the guy with the 8 million followers is Rich Kotite

Rich Kotite lives in Malibu?

rich-kotite.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
WTH does Hostile and the NO game have to do with the topic of this thread? The topic is the league leader in INT's. Dude you accuse others of having an agenda, or not being realistic, yet you repeatedly show that what you say about others is what you are guilty of.

Some of the crap you're posting has nothing to do with this thread. All you do is fabricate and spin comments. Are you going to finally admit you have an Eli agenda or continue to deny it?