E-Lie Throws Another League Leading INT - Now 11 More Than Romo

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
He can't even prove comments that he claims are made on the board. LOL He won't even admit the obvious that he has an Eli agenda. Once you make an enemy out of him beware.

I am a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, not the New York Giants or Eli.

When I come to a Cowboys board and see fans who "claim" to be Cowboys fans constantly sing the praises of a goofball playing QB for a division rival my only "agenda" is to point out the foolishness of those psuedo Cowboy fans. If along the way, the folly of any psuedo fans is exposed its not an agenda, its just a natural result of exposing the nonsense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
WTH does Hostile and the NO game have to do with the topic of this thread? The topic is the league leader in INT's. Dude you accuse others of having an agenda, or not being realistic, yet you repeatedly show that what you say about others is what you are guilty of.

I gave my opinion on this topic and you're making it a personal attack with the same BS you've been posting for months.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Some of the crap you're posting has nothing to do with this thread.

And Hostile and the NO game have something to do with this thread? Delusions of grandeur. You provide some real entertainment here.

KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg
Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I gave my opinion on this topic and you're making it a personal attack with the same BS you've been posting for months.

So stop responding, KJ.

Everyone on this forum with half a brain can see that WPB makes the same post, month after month to fuel his obession with Eli Manning.

.There's no point in responding to it anymore.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

When I come to a Cowboys board and see fans who "claim" to be Cowboys fans constantly sing the praises of a goofball playing QB for a division rival my only "agenda" is to point out the foolishness of those psuedo Cowboy fans. If along the way, the folly of any psuedo fans is exposed its not an agenda, its just a natural result of exposing the nonsense.

You're insinuating I'm a Giants fan which shows how you spin things. LOL You make BS claims all the time. Give it up!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You claimed I was a Commander fan last season after I gave RG3 some credit. LOL

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
So stop responding, KJ.

Everyone on this forum with half a brain can see that WPB makes the same post, month after month to fuel his obession with Eli Manning.

.There's no point in responding to it anymore.

You, masquerading as a voice of reason is classic, just classic stuff.

tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1r2hybuo1_500.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If I was the only one who could see that you might have point.

Anyone who sees that isn't anymore clued up than you. You see things that aren't there you see what you want to see. Now answer the question do you have an Eli agenda yes or no?

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
You, masquerading as a voice of reason is classic, just classic stuff.

If you take off the blindfold you wear, things that you think look silly, might start to make sense.

The bottom line is.. you make this same post every month.

Each time, Eli still has 2 rings.. and you look more and more obsessed.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Anyone who sees that isn't anymore clued up than you. You see things that aren't there you see what you want to see. Now answer the question do you have an Eli agenda yes or no?

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
So what I've learned in reading the last 7 pages is that you can't praise a QB of another team without being labeled as a closet "insert team name" fan and that if you don't vehemently defend your teams QB with every single stat out there, then you're a hater and don't deserve to be a Cowboys fan.

You know what QBs had great STATS in the 90s? Warren Moon, Jim Everett, Drew Bledsoe, Mark Brunell, Dan Marino, Vinny Testaverde...

Guess how many rings those guys have...and does anyone (aside from Dolphins fans) really care about how many yards or TDs these guys threw? Probably not...they didn't accomplish the ultimate goal in the NFL which is to obviously win a Super Bowl (technically Bledsoe has a ring, but it was Brady who won it that year)

Aikman, while not putting up the numbers that those guys did, has three championship rings. Did he have a great team around him? Of course but how many Super Bowl winning QBs don't have a great team around them?

If the whole point of playing in the NFL was to accumulate stats and numbers, then Romo would be undoubtedly better than Eli...but it's not...the point is to win championships. Eli has two Super Bowl wins, and regardless of what people may want to say, played a significant part in both of them.

Just let this sink in for a moment...Eli has more Super Bowl wins than Romo has playoff victories....

You tell me what QB is better.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
So what I've learned in reading the last 7 pages is that you can't praise a QB of another team without being labeled as a closet "insert team name" fan and that if you don't vehemently defend your teams QB with every single stat out there, then you're a hater and don't deserve to be a Cowboys fan.

You certainly missed a lot then.

zack

Reaction score

You know what QBs had great STATS in the 90s? Warren Moon, Jim Everett, Drew Bledsoe, Mark Brunell, Dan Marino, Vinny Testaverde...

Guess how many rings those guys have...and does anyone (aside from Dolphins fans) really care about how many yards or TDs these guys threw? Probably not...they didn't accomplish the ultimate goal in the NFL which is to obviously win a Super Bowl (technically Bledsoe has a ring, but it was Brady who won it that year)

Aikman, while not putting up the numbers that those guys did, has three championship rings. Did he have a great team around him? Of course but how many Super Bowl winning QBs don't have a great team around them?

If the whole point of playing in the NFL was to accumulate stats and numbers, then Romo would be undoubtedly better than Eli...but it's not...the point is to win championships. Eli has two Super Bowl wins, and regardless of what people may want to say, played a significant part in both of them.

Just let this sink in for a moment...Eli has more Super Bowl wins than Romo has playoff victories....

You tell me what QB is better.

This is so stupid. Because I can name QB's that have less Super Bowl wins that are way....way....way better than Eli Manning can dream of. So, if you logic is correct, then he is better than his older brother, better than Drew Brees, better than Brett Farve. I'm so tired of this debate and it is stupid.

Why can't people realize that this is a team game? Why can't people see that Eli is not that great of a QB? I just don't get it? Sure, he won the two SB, but people act like he did it on his own.

slomoxn

Reaction score
This is so stupid. Because I can name QB's that have less Super Bowl wins that are way....way....way better than Eli Manning can dream of. So, if you logic is correct, then he is better than his older brother, better than Drew Brees, better than Brett Farve. I'm so tired of this debate and it is stupid.

Why can't people realize that this is a team game? Why can't people see that Eli is not that great of a QB? I just don't get it? Sure, he won the two SB, but people act like he did it on his own.

No, people don't act like Eli did it on his own. People act like Romo's stats mean squat compared to Eli's rings, they also mean squat to Dilfer's ring or any other qb anyone would like to name. What it all comes down to is if you are mediocre to less than qb with a ring you are not going in the HOF, but you still got a ring, if you are a mediocre to better than qb with a lot of stats without a ring, you are not going in the HOF and at the end of the day there are a few qb's with rings not in the HOF but we know who they are and for the rest of their lives they have that. Romo will not go down as an all time great except in Dallas, whine and moan all you want but the rest of the world considers him ok at best (not my opinion) so without a ring he will fade away after retirement as so many other middle of the road qb's did. So we don't think Eli is better than Romo, we KNOW he has two rings and MVP trophies and at the end of the day that is all that really matters isn't it?

JS22

Reaction score
The reason Eli has 2 SB rings is because he has gotten in done in the clutch.

He's also had receivers that have made some of the most ridiculous catches I've ever seen. "Throw it up and pray." Amazingly, those prayers have been answered.

Romo? Well. He's had a wide open Crayton completely stop his route for no apparent reason. Austin losing it in the lights. Dez being out of bounds because of a pinkie. etc. I could probably go on.

Perhaps it sounds like I'm whining. I'm sure plenty of people will think that I am. But in terms of sheer luck it's an amazing contrast.

slomoxn

Reaction score

No one is constantly singing the praises of Eli, you come on here and make ANOTHER post about a qb on another team and no one understands why. Then you get upset when they ask why or point out and agree that Eli has more int's but he also has two rings, its just a difference of opinions... You obviously make a lot of money playing fantasy football hence your fixation on stats, the rest of the world fixates on winning championships, and to a man if Romo had Eli's career, the bad years, the picks, PLUS the two superbowl trophies and MVPs I don't think anyone on this site would ever allow anyone to say anything bad about him. Why, because he brought us two SB victories and I would not care if he stunk the rest of his career after the second one.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
God our fan base is a joke. Tony Romo gets mocked by our own fans who then turn around and try to make excuses for a division foe's QB.

We've got to be the biggest pansy arse fan base in the NFL.

Eli Manning has been trash this year. TRASH. I love it. Without a running game or defense to help hide his weaknesses you see what he truly is. A turnover machine.

Keep sucking it up, Eli. Enjoy the beating that's coming your way this weekend.

This is so week put. It is embarrassing. We are stuck with them.

JS22

Reaction score
2 Super Bowl MVP's will give you leverage, if Romo had the same success as Eli in the playoffs, then he wouldn't get so much crap thrown his way either.

I actually disagree. We'd hear that he "has enough talent around him" to win more. People will always find a reason to nitpick everything with Romo. Why? Because he's the QB of the most polarizing franchise in sports. The Cowboys.

Eli would have gotten absolutely destroyed by now if he was the QB here. Does he win 2 SB's with this circus? Absolutely not.

Put Romo on the Ravens, Giants, etc, and everyone is most likely talking about him being one of the best ever if he puts up similar numbers. He'd definitely have some playoff wins and probably a superbowl since he wouldn't need to carry the entire franchise.