Eagles and Suh?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Played well at what? They sucked at the run last year and suck again this year too without him.
I didn’t see all of his snaps, but he seemed to make an impact.

Suck? The eagles have allowed the fourth fewest rushing yards this year. We are 12th. Now admittedly part of that is the Eagles playing from ahead… So the opponents don’t rush as much… but suck?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn’t see all of his snaps, but he seemed to make an impact.

Suck? The eagles have allowed the fourth fewest rushing yards this year. We are 12th. Now admittedly part of that is the Eagles playing from ahead… So the opponents don’t rush as much… but suck?
They suck at stopping outside runs. I've seen it with my own eyes. Hell we suck too at it. If we're the 12th best and they are the 4th best then it must be a crisis against stopping the run because both of these teams can be gashed.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Zero Impact! BS
Did you see the 1st game Suh and Joseph played. Both of them were in the game on the last defensive stand. They stuffed the run and forced the other team to kick a FG. If the other team scores a TD they probably win.
So.......why is Suh still available in December two years in a row if he's such a big difference maker at this point in his career?

The Eagles got to the Super Bowl last year. On the list of reasons why, Suh probably ranks somewhere between their third string nickel back and their cheerleaders.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
They suck at stopping outside runs. I've seen it with my own eyes. Hell we suck too at it. If we're the 12th best and they are the 4th best then it must be a crisis against stopping the run because both of these teams can be gashed.
So then in your view, there are at least 29 teams that suck at Stopping the rush

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
So.......why is Suh still available in December two years in a row if he's such a big difference maker at this point in his career?

The Eagles got to the Super Bowl last year. On the list of reasons why, Suh probably ranks somewhere between their third string nickel back and their cheerleaders.
Last year it was because he wanted to be on a Super Bowl winner… So wait as long as you can to see how things shake out. Probably the same this year.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You’re changing the goal line. You said, you can’t fix holes mid season. That is laughable!! You can dam sure improve mid season. See the Whiners. They picked up 2 above average DE’s who make their D line rotation a huge strength of their already strong team.
Your mixing up posters, i never said anything like that..I also dont think this is some "Great signing" but i dont worship the Beagles so there is that...

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You have to question how the 13th overall pick and Jordan Davis needs help I mean Smith was taken for us at 27 and he's being questioned I mean if they keep needing more people on the defensive line do we have to question Jordan Davis is he a bust..lol:lmao2:
Do you all understand DLine rotation?

Many teams try (the smart ones at least) try to treat their DLine like hockey lines...and you substitute out entire lines for whole drives to keep them fresh.

They are literally trying to improve their 5th DT spot. We're playing Micah every snap....and we all saw him get worn down last year. ALL LINEMEN DO. WE need to have 4 or 5 guys that can take the field at DT...and at edge.

How can you watch football and not understand this? Thinking this has anything to do with their top 2 or 3 (or even 4) guys just means you don't understand roster construction.

You don't even know what you don't know....

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Wait a minute. You're telling me a team with Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis needs HELP at DT????
It's sad that we're so used to getting TWO d-tackles and assuming the position is set. We're playing checkers...and laughing at the teams playing chess, like buffoons.

I WISH we had a GM that even in Dec was exploring every option to improve their 5th or 6th DT spot, even if by 5%, or improve their practice squad, or improve their 6th best WR.

The football IQ here is like what I would expect a 15 year old to have

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's sad that we're so used to getting TWO d-tackles and assuming the position is set. We're playing checkers...and laughing at the teams playing chess, like buffoons.

I WISH we had a GM that even in Dec was exploring every option to improve their 5th or 6th DT spot, even if by 5%, or improve their practice squad, or improve their 6th best WR.

The football IQ here is like what I would expect a 15 year old to have
Valid point but no real need to be rude about it