Eagles and Suh?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The eagles need help on defense, is suh and shag it? we will find out in cowboys game sunday.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is a move Jerry would get killed for. Getting a FA to fix an issue you don't have. The Eagles front 4 are really good - unless Cox is hurt or something. It's the back 7 that suck and Suh ain't doing anything to help that.
Milton Williams is hurt and Fletcher Cox has been in and out of the last few games with nagging injuries. Because of this…

IMG_1048.jpeg.1dad50ade64d3274eb97db6934be8dfa.jpeg

Jalen Carter played the most snaps of any DT in the entire league in week 12. That should never come close to happening with how much we rotate out Dline. So it is a position of concern

TheHerd

Reaction score
This isn’t about whether Suh or Shaq are the next coming of Mike Singletary amd Warren Sapp. This is about direction and desire and persistence.

The Eagles aggressively work to get better, at football, in any way possible. Today. They don’t worry about next year. They reload next year, next year.

We aren’t going to compete at the very top for a long time.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Lmao dude is old and washed this says more about their crap defense than anything

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't recall him having a impact last year.....their defense sucks and they're relying on past their [prime guys to fix it.

Like I always say.....you can't fix holes mid season. The time to do it is in the offseason.
Its a desperation moves, don't care what their record looks like now, but there has been obvious exposure, SF pointed that out.
Weaknesses can only be hidden for so long.
Their offense is exceptional, but their defense has some fatal flaws and watch how teams start attacking and taking advantage of Phillys defensive woes.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If you keep having to sign people off the street it means your unit is not very good.
Are D is showing big time cracks.

Maybe we should follow the eagles lead.

If Suh and Leonard are better than any players at their position then the Eagles improved!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
WHO THE HELL CARES.....why aren't we EVER desperate????????
Exactly!
The Whiners were desperate and they went out and picked up Young and Gregory. Both those players make their D line better.

We got desperate when we signed Deon and when we signed Haley. What happened after that?

Nothing wrong with an NFL front office that is desperate to get BETTER!!!! To many NFL front offices settle!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
How did the Eagles Management get this good
They REALLY care about winning! Not just the show. Jerry LOVES the show. Winning the Superbowl is secondary. Jerry has already admitted he does not want to go all in. He wants to be relevant.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Really ??because this isn't any better than the Cowboys signing Anthony Barr or last year's Xavier Rhodes guys like them or even the receiver we brought in Ty Hilton it's the same stuff what do you mean the Cowboys do this as well, I mean people made a big deal about them bringing in A.J. Brown what's the difference between the trade to Cowboys made for amari Cooper in 2018 they do it when they need to fortunately for the Cowboys most of our starters are still healthy we have the players we intended to start still starting they have Swiss cheese holes they're trying to fill and so far it hasn't worked that them two dudes they got from the Titans before the trade deadline did it help?? not from what i saw..

we don't need help in those areas but again they're talking about bringing in Anthony Barr what's the difference between in,suh and Anthony Barr, especially when the Eagles I thought were loaded on the defensive line what happened? I thought they fixed their defense in the offseason and at the trade line what happened???
Y'all exaggerated before the season on the trades at the trade deadline and now anybody they sniff you act like they walk on water and for the most part none of it has really made a difference....
The Eagles are trying to improve. How can you not respect that?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
they added current starters off other teams... like still all pro players (except OBJ who had one good game)...Im not sure you can connect this as the same type of signing no matter how much you love the Beagles team building plan....Suh doesnt move the needle at all
You’re changing the goal line. You said, you can’t fix holes mid season. That is laughable!! You can dam sure improve mid season. See the Whiners. They picked up 2 above average DE’s who make their D line rotation a huge strength of their already strong team.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Honestly don’t know that he would be better than Hankins or mazi at this point…he’s more of a name otherwise he would be on a team already
I hate to say it but Mazi hasn’t done much at all. Huge disappointment so far. Maybe a light will go on, but right now Suh is probably better at 36 than Mazi as a rookie.