Eagles and Suh?

mmohican29

Reaction score
This isn’t about whether Suh or Shaq are the next coming of Mike Singletary amd Warren Sapp. This is about direction and desire and persistence.

The Eagles aggressively work to get better, at football, in any way possible. Today. They don’t worry about next year. They reload next year, next year.

We aren’t going to compete at the very top for a long time.
Dumb.

We've won 12 games the past two seasons before elimination by one of the best teams in the game.

No we may not reach the top, and we're all frustrated.

But stop with the woe is me too. We are head & shoulders better than 90% of the NFL.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Remember when everybody freaked out when the Eagles signed him last year?

Had zero impact. Between Suh and Leonard Philly is constructing an all-pro defense, if this was 2018.
Zero Impact! BS
Did you see the 1st game Suh and Joseph played. Both of them were in the game on the last defensive stand. They stuffed the run and forced the other team to kick a FG. If the other team scores a TD they probably win.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Dumb.

We've won 12 games the past two seasons before elimination by one of the best teams in the game.

But stop with the woe is me too. We are head & shoulders better than 90% of the NFL.
Don’t settle for being better than 90% of the NFL. That will never win you a Superbowl.
Always strive to be the BEST! To many of us Philly just got their butt whipped, so they are trying to improve so they can compete with the Whiners this year!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its a desperation moves, don't care what their record looks like now, but there has been obvious exposure, SF pointed that out.
Weaknesses can only be hidden for so long.
Their offense is exceptional, but their defense has some fatal flaws and watch how teams start attacking and taking advantage of Phillys defensive woes.
Oh I agree.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dumb.

MM has been very good too. Its a shame that many fans ignore this.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Eagles are trying to improve. How can you not respect that?
It's not expertise it's not a special way of doing things you're trying to recognize this as some kind of thing jerry's unwilling to do and he does it all the time when needed this is a fact what the Eagles are doing or out of need it smacks of desperation it's something they absolutely are trying to get better but not from a stance of strength it's from a weakness they are absolutely reeling at certain positions where the Dallas Cowboys are not you can't see that and you can't respect the fact that Jerry is not going out making moves just to satisfy fans and social media that think they should make the moves that's insane

there are people around here and in the social media that think that Jerry blew the Leonard deal like he had a choice that he didn't do enough they didn't make an effort they do that all the time with guys all the time they become available you know what the irony is every single player released or cut seems to be attached to the Cowboys.

and you know what happens when they do that they make the fans think that that's some kind of reality that that Jerry should be out there scraping the bottom of the barrel and picking up every possible person released when it's actually not necessary.

The moves that the Eagles made before the trade deadline did not work do I respect that no I don't they were desperate and they went out and made the moves Jerry did this last year brought in Anthony Barr ,hankins, Peters, Ty Hilton, Rhodes, just to name a few that was in season oh see the whole season he was bringing in players that are exactly like what the Eagles do,

the A.J. Brown trade we did that with Amari Cooper there's nothing the Eagles are doing truly they're making Jerry look like a fool, no what's happening is the fans look like a fool for making the Eagles like some kind of special organization because they're out there trying to make their team better because they did not plan well enough in the offseason or they had injuries this happens at every organization and they all make these small moves that's what they are.. Jerry does this when HE and the team feel its necessary..

what I'm sick of is coming out here and seeing the word Eagles far too much in our zone that's supposed to be Cowboys related only and unless we're playing him that week and we're talking about the matchup there's way too much Eagles talk the slobbering the green drool and I've tried to block every alleged cowboy fan who's really an Eagles fan or the Eagles fans that come in here because it gets old it is untrue a lot of the narratives in here about Jerry liking our guys it's false he actually has cut players he actually brings in other players he does these same things maybe not to the degree that the Rams did but the Eagles are being heralded for doing something most teams do anyway...

That's my problem the Eagles are being hoisted up on people's shoulders around here and it gets tiresome because this is Cowboys country you got that and I'll keep being the one to come in here and rain on that Eagles parade...

bottleKids

Reaction score
Nobody said he was. The other poster said teams do not improve mid season. I said that’s laughable. The Whiners picked up Chase Young to get better. There was no comparison. Get it now?
Picking up Suh is not improving "mid season" is my point.

Get it now?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
This isn’t about whether Suh or Shaq are the next coming of Mike Singletary amd Warren Sapp. This is about direction and desire and persistence.

The Eagles aggressively work to get better, at football, in any way possible. Today. They don’t worry about next year. They reload next year, next year.

We aren’t going to compete at the very top for a long time.
Nah this is dumb.

Signing a bunch of has-beens in November and December doesn't mean they're more persistent lmao

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I don't recall him having a impact last year.....their defense sucks and they're relying on past their [prime guys to fix it.

Like I always say.....you can't fix holes mid season. The time to do it is in the offseason.
Actually I thought he played well last year.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Its a desperation moves, don't care what their record looks like now, but there has been obvious exposure, SF pointed that out.
Weaknesses can only be hidden for so long.
Their offense is exceptional, but their defense has some fatal flaws and watch how teams start attacking and taking advantage of Phillys defensive woes.
Yep and it's their secondary that'll kill them in the end.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I don't recall him having a impact last year.....their defense sucks and they're relying on past their [prime guys to fix it.

Like I always say.....you can't fix holes mid season. The time to do it is in the offseason.
Yes, you can sometimes. Look at SF and Mac. Huge difference maker. But if you try to do more then a few, that is desperation and rarely works out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, you can sometimes. Look at SF and Mac. Huge difference maker. But if you try to do more then a few, that is desperation and rarely works out.
Yeah but the 49ers didn't have a hole in their run game. They had a solid running game. That's not what I'm saying. You can improve a strength. What I'm saying is if your team sucks against the run and your linebackers suck? There's no trade to fix that mid season. Just isn't. 49ers traded for McCaffery and they ran the ball well prior to it. Nobody considered their run game a weakness.