Twitter: Eagles and Texans trade talks heating up for Watson

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How this thread belongs in the Fan Zone, I don't know. Why even have an NFL Zone if threads like this don't go in it?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No surprise here all........the probability of this has been out there while in league circles. Frankly, I think you can pencil a done deal......just a matter of time( likely within the next week or so ). BTW, and this is just me, but I don't think his legal issues are anywhere near as serious as some seem to think. In other words, I'm guessing he can make it disappear with a few million dollars.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No surprise here all........the probability of this has been out there while in league circles. Frankly, I think you can pencil a done deal......just a matter of time( likely within the next week or so ). BTW, and this is just me, but I don't think his legal issues are anywhere near as serious as some seem to think. In other words, I'm guessing he can make it disappear with a few million dollars.
I'm not singling out anyone but it takes a real dirtbag to not take sexual assault seriously. There is far too much smoke around Watson for there to be no fire. The commish absolutely should not allow this player to play while these many cases remain in limbo.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So this is fake

How this thread belongs in the Fan Zone, I don't know. Why even have an NFL Zone if threads like this don't go in it?
Not fake at all. I believe this is a conversation worth having, however, the thread belongs elsewhere.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm not singling out anyone but it takes a real dirtbag to not take sexual assault seriously. There is far too much smoke around Watson for there to be no fire. The commish absolutely should not allow this player to play while these many cases remain in limbo.

Agree 100% but who was sexually assaulted......from my understanding, each woman had the option of declining and walking away. Some actually did.......

phildadon86

Reaction score
Agree 100% but who was sexually assaulted......from my understanding, each woman had the option of declining and walking away. Some actually did.......
So are you of the opinion that if a woman says no during it’s not sexual assault she just changed her mind? Or if she dresses a certain way she’s asking for it? Just curious because this is a really bad way to look at sexual assault.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Pretty bizarre that the eagles would give up draft picks for a guy who seems to be the nfl's number one villain at the moment.

Goodell hasn’t done squat so far. NFL will give him a slap on the wrist and sweep it under the carpet. Like it never happened.

Jipper

Reaction score
Goodell hasn’t done squat so far. NFL will give him a slap on the wrist and sweep it under the carpet. Like it never happened.

highly doubtful in today’s environment…he’s going to be held accountable if he did indeed commit these acts but it sounds like there is an investigation needed

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Texans likely will just have to cut him or pay him not to play. Texans are stuck with toxic waste.

Somehow, don’t ask me how, but it just might be the unbelievable case the Texans have to give up draft picks to get rid of him.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score

these threads get moved once the story ages. It’s a divisional rival and it will get the most immediate discussion here

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
these threads get moved once the story ages. It’s a divisional rival and it will get the most immediate discussion here
This isn't the Divisional Rival Zone. And until the Eagles make the trade, this topic isn't even worthy of that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Watson will instantly be the best QB in the division, but I believe we have the better overall team.

Watson will be a difference maker instantly though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
i-painted-a-picture-of-everyone-who-cares.jpg
:lmao2: