Twitter: Eagles and Texans trade talks heating up for Watson

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am just using stats. Sorry they dont fit your narrative. This is what I mean. You use stats when they suit you. (wentz vs dak) but when they dont you make up reasons why they dont work. I dont care what Watson had or didnt have. Dak won games when Zeke cared more about getting low key faded and eating cheetos than football. Dak missed almost an entire season last year and still played 15 more games? Interesting. So i guess AVAILABILITY is another thing Dak has on Watson.
You do realize that Dak was drafted a year before Watson, right? Dak has missed more games than Watson and STILL has played 15 more.

You're using career stats to judge players when one guy has played a full seasons more worth of games. My narrative? That's just common sense. I would hope that the QB that has been in the league a year longer and has played 15 more games would have better numbers than the other guy.

That is weak no matter how you slice it. You're making yourself look really biased and Star Blind here.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes here I am, looking for Cowboys-related content and this ain't it.

There are like 29 other threads on this first page that are Cowboys content.

But one thread about a trade that could shift the balance in our division sets you off. LOL.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You do realize that Dak was drafted a year before Watson, right? Dak has missed more games than Watson and STILL has played 15 more.

You're using career stats to judge players when one guy has played a full seasons more worth of games. My narrative? That's just common sense. I would hope that the QB that has been in the league a year longer and has played 15 more games would have better numbers than the other guy.

That is weak no matter how you slice it. You're making yourself look really biased and Star Blind here.
Not trying to. Ive watched both play. The only thing Watson is better at than Dak is running the ball. And the only thing hes running right now is into a prison cell. lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Umm Watson played 15 less games because he was drafted a year after Dak. Not because Dak is more “available”.
The fact that he knew Dak had played 15 more games than Watson and was still using CAREER STATS to say Dak is better screams weak, biased, and trying to fit a narrative type of argument.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The fact that he knew Dak had played 15 more games than Watson and was still using CAREER STATS to say Dak is better screams weak, biased, and trying to fit a narrative type of argument.
Kind of like you saying Dak is injury prone like Wentz because of their games played? Or is that different because you said it?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not trying to. Ive watched both play. The only thing Watson is better at than Dak is running the ball. And the only thing hes running right now is into a prison cell. lol
No he will buy his way out of prison but will get suspended by the league and be labeled a sex offender even if its not legally....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You got caught trying to make up a narrative, not just by me, but by another user as well.

So, now that you can't use your stats because you have realized how weak it is to compare career numbers when one guy has played a full season more worth of games you go to the "eye test" and off the field issues.

I'm sorry, but you're too biased and star blind to debate with at this point. You showed your cards. You can't see past the star on the helmet.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You got caught trying to make up a narrative, not just by me, but by another user as well.

So, now that you can't use your stats because you have realized how weak it is to compare career numbers when one guy has played a full season more worth of games you go to the "eye test" and off the field issues.

I'm sorry, but you're too biased and star blind to debate with at this point. You showed your cards. You can't see past the star on the helmet.
So why is it ok for you to use career stats for Wentz VS Dak to label Dak injury prone? Just curious. Its amazing how you use stats to your advantage but no one else can. lol. At the end of the day. I want Dak to succeed. I think you do to. We just disagree on where he stands in league rankings and thats fine. Lets just enjoy watching the youngins play tonight. Deal?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

A MasterHater accusing someone of being biased?! :lmao:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL ....you're wasting your time. He claims to have Dak ranked 11th but you will find him pizzing on/in every positive Dak thread and/or post.
I have Watson above Dak in my rankings.

So I just defend my rankings. If we're talking about Dak vs Daniel Jones (Who I have below Dak) I would argue for Dak.

That's just how it works.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So why is it ok for you to use career stats for Wentz VS Dak to label Dak injury prone? Just curious. Its amazing how you use stats to your advantage but no one else can. lol. At the end of the day. I want Dak to succeed. I think you do to. We just disagree on where he stands in league rankings and thats fine. Lets just enjoy watching the youngins play tonight. Deal?
Fair enough, Deal lol

uvaballa

Reaction score
How can you possibly trade for a player that may never play again?
If they can sign Vick after his stuff they can definitely sign a guy who hasn’t even been to jail. The question is how much will they give up?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A MasterHater accusing someone of being biased?! :lmao:
Rockport defending a completely biased post that is Star Blind?!?!:lmao:

You do know that poster realized his mistake and owned up to it, right? You're defending him just because of his stance when even he realized it was swayed because of an extra year played.