Eagles are a problem

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Come on they shut them out today in the second half

Doesn’t matter the game was won in the first half. We’ll have our hands full with Washington. We better figure out how to start putting up some points.

plymkr

Reaction score
Can’t see us beating them with Cooper Rush. Dak would have to return to form for us to have a good shot. We don’t have enough fire power on offense. They have an outstanding young receiver in Devante Smith and AJ Brown. Right now Philly is building a head of steam. It’s going to be very tough to stop them. Even last years Cowboys team would have a tough time with this Philly team.
Yeah like I stated in my post. Dak is going to have to be the old Dak, pre Denver game, to beat them. Or Rush will have to play above his pay grade.

75boyz

Reaction score
They got a nice looking team and roster. If they can remain relatively healthy they should be a strong opponent.

plymkr

Reaction score
Do the Iggles plan to play their scrubs again?
They didn't play their scrubs the first time we played them and we beat the brakes off of them. The Eagles are better than last year but I'm not ready to crown them until we play them.

links18

Reaction score
We started out 3-0 in 2019. Where did it go from there?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Giants are better?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I’m not giving Philadelphia any love I don’t care how good people think they are. Lol lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can’t see us beating them with Cooper Rush. Dak would have to return to form for us to have a good shot. We don’t have enough fire power on offense. They have an outstanding young receiver in Devante Smith and AJ Brown. Right now Philly is building a head of steam. It’s going to be very tough to stop them. Even last years Cowboys team would have a tough time with this Philly team.
I’m not giving Philly any love whatsoever. I don’t care if their entire team is full of Pro bowlers. I’m just not doing it

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They didn't play their scrubs the first time we played them and we beat the brakes off of them. The Eagles are better than last year but I'm not ready to crown them until we play them.

I won't crown them either.... Who have they played? Their toughest game was Minnesota, and I wouldn't put the Vikes up there as a top contender. They've had 2 very easy games.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only idiot homers and Jones’ apologists think they’re not a good team.
Let’s see when they play a team that has a winning record. Come on Washington shut them out in the second half and they suck