Eagles are a problem

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There’s pressure every week but it intensifies in December and January. This season has a long way to go and Philly is off to a great start.
That’s what I’m saying my cowboy brother. That’s when the big boys show up. And the pretenders fold

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not in denial, I haven’t seen him play for a
Fourth quarter football game that matters . I’m being realistic. Washington shut them out today in the second half

Washington shut them out today in the fourth quarter and still lost because they were dominated in the first half.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Weve been playing kill the clock every game in the second half because we’ve been up so much by the way. Can’t fully go by the scoreboard shutouts there because we’ve haven’t exactly been running our proper offense. Just run, run, awkward third and long pass play
I totally Dislike, playing scared football. It will bite us in the end. I still have no idea what kind of team we have. Other than defense. I think we can play with anybody on that side of the ball

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Washington shut them out today in the fourth quarter and still lost because they were dominated in the first half.
I think they shut him out in the third quarter also Didn’t say I didn’t have the game. I was stuck with patriots

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
all i know is nfce champion won’t repeat this year. it’ll be Giants or Eagles division.
Dallas has a damn good defense. And if we call the game right. We can play with anybody

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm concerned about him too. He's trending downward. As a Cowboys fan I'm hoping he pulls it together. If I'm being a Cowboys homer I'll say be will. If I'm being realistic I'm saying he won't. We'll see but I'mnot optimistic about Dak. I hope the other guys can step up while Dak struggles. Our defense is going to carry us this season. The only positive is this happened prior to Jerry resigning Dak to a 55+ million a year extension.

I was saying prior to the season that I wasn’t sure that Dak would have a great year looking at the lack of offensive talent we have. He needs better players around him to be successful. We commit too many penalties and have trouble creating big plays. We’re putting it on our defense to win games.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I think the Eagles will win the division as long as Hurts keeps playing well. They will live and die with him.
I think people under estimated Hurts and Howie Roseman depicts a real GM in every day life by making trades that make the Eagles better. I hate the Eagles more so than the Commodes. But truth be told they are looking strong on this young season. Time and injuries may derail their season for 17 games is long and fraught with obstacles. We shall see.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I totally Dislike, playing scared football. It will bite us in the end. I still have no idea what kind of team we have. Other than defense. I think we can play with anybody on that side of the ball

I think the biggest benefit to Philly is GB is the best team we play. We don’t play TB, we don’t play LAR, we don’t even play Cincinnati.

Second best team is probably Tennessee. Third best team is… Cardinals? If they’re even better than the Lions? We don’t have to be legit to win 13-14 games this year. That’s why I wouldn’t make that bet with the OP if I were you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
all i know is nfce champion won’t repeat this year. it’ll be Giants or Eagles division.
Go cowboys. I love the confidence the fans have We beat a very good Bengals team with the backup quarterback

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Agreed. I predict they will win the East. Giants in 2nd. Commanders and Dallas will tie for 3/4 place. I still don’t think the East is all that great, however, in all honesty, no teams this year really give me juggernaut vibes. Even the crowned Mighty Bills got defeated today, as did the Chiefs. We may not be in as much trouble as previously thought… though tomorrow will tell us more on the stance of this team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s what I’m saying my cowboy brother. That’s when the big boys show up. And the pretenders fold

To be a contender you have to string wins together in September through December. You won’t be around for January if you don’t.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Go cowboys. I love the confidence the fans have We beat a very good Bengals team with the backup quarterback
Bengals are not a “very” good team. They have the worst O-line in the league. Their coaching isn’t necessarily the best. And they are experiencing a SB hangover. Even the horrible Steelers beat them. It means nothing in the grand scheme of strength of schedule.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Hurts is still their weakness. But i don't mind that they think he is great. He folds against great to very good teams. Reminds me of someone, i just can't put my finger on it. :muttley:

LysleE

Reaction score
The Eagles FO did what most competent football organizations do; they identify weaknesses and seek to improve them in order to make the team more competitive; they manipulate the salary cap to sign the players they have targeted and rid themselves of those players not performing, and most times are able to get some meaningful draft compensation for them.

Conversely, our FO is the antithesis of a competent football FO. They have gotten lucky with just enough players that they think believe they possess real football acumen…it’s really quite pathetic.

And like many have suggested…I think Stephen will be worse than Jerry; he is 100% risk averse.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Why are people talking like the Lions are chumps? They were scrappy last year and they are actually a good team this year. Eagles beat a good team. I'd also say we beat a good team with the Bengals as well. But I'm not optimistic about Rush.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys can’t afford to fall too far behind Philly with the schedule we have coming up. Good luck beating the Rams and Packers. Even Detroit is playing better and putting some points on the board. Indy just beat KC. Jacksonville is starting to win games. You can’t chalk up any wins for this Cowboys team.