Eagles are a problem

ghst187

Reaction score
When you upgrade your roster... You will get better.
When you like your guys and don't... You won't.

and also ditch your best player, the one that has tormented the Eagles D for several seasons.
The problem is our FO…not the eagles.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Want to do the season long post bet your offered?
You’re going to have to clarify some thing here. No idea what you said oh . The OP hasn’t responded. That’s who that was for , see what kind of moxie he has. Credibility. To stay with it. I have no problem missing , Posting here.

ghst187

Reaction score
Hurts is 2016 Dak: Pro Bowl players all around him.

yep agree,…simplified the offense for him and it’s paying off. But also like Dak, he won’t get it done in the playoffs because he just isn’t that good no matter what numbers he puts up regular season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah like I stated in my post. Dak is going to have to be the old Dak, pre Denver game, to beat them. Or Rush will have to play above his pay grade.

I’ve been in Dak’s corner the entire way but I’m not so sure he’s going to get back to being the old Dak with the lack of weapons we have. Maybe things will get better offensively when Gallup returns but he’s been out a while and it usually takes a receiver a full year to recover from an ACL. I have to be honest, Dak appears to have lost his confidence. He didn’t play well in the playoffs last season and was horrible in the season opener. He doesn’t look like he wants to run anymore and when he does he appears to be trotting. The arrows are really staring to point down on him and they’re all pointing up on Jalen Hurts. We’ll see what happens when Dak returns. It’s going to be tough for him to get back on track not throwing the football for several weeks. I’m concerned about him.

kumizi

Reaction score
I’m not a believer in Hurts after three games.

Just like I don’t think Dak is a bum after just one bad game.

but it’s hard to argue they don’t look like the prohibiteve favorites in the NFC Least right now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not giving Philly any love whatsoever. I don’t care if their entire team is full of Pro bowlers. I’m just not doing it

I’m not giving them any love I’m just being honest about them. They have a very good football team. If you want to be in denial over it go ahead.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve been in Dak’s corner the entire way but I’m not so sure he’s going to get back to being the old Dak with the lack of weapons we have. Maybe things will get better offensively when Gallup returns but he’s been out a while and it usually takes a receiver a full year to recover from an ACL. I have to be honest, Dak appears to have lost his confidence. He didn’t play well in the playoffs last season and was horrible in the season opener. He doesn’t look like he wants to run anymore and when he does he appears to be trotting. The arrows are really staring to point down on him and they’re all pointing up on Jalen Hurts. We’ll see what happens when Dak returns. It’s going to be tough for him to get back on track not throwing the football for several weeks. I’m concerned about him.
That’s basically how I feel. But I don’t think Phillies as good as people think they are

plymkr

Reaction score
I won't crown them either.... Who have they played? Their toughest game was Minnesota, and I wouldn't put the Vikes up there as a top contender. They've had 2 very easy games.
Totally agree. I feel they're a better team than last year and a good team overall, but I'm not sold on them. They've feasted on weak teams. I feel our offensive line is better than the teams they played and our defensive weapons will give them fits.

I respect them, but not conceding anything or crowning them.

slick325

Reaction score
The Eagles are very good. They also have a better GM and owner combo.

Dallas needs to find ways to beat the Giants and Commanders these next two weeks in order to keep pace. The Eagles don't have a tough first 5 games at all. They should be 5-0 going into week 6. Prescott returning and playing well is what Dallas needs after the Rams game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not giving them any love I’m just being honest about them. They have a very good football team. If you want to be in denial over it go ahead.
I’m not in denial, I haven’t seen him play for a
Fourth quarter football game that matters . I’m being realistic. Washington shut them out today in the second half

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can’t wait to see how they play under pressure.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s basically how I feel. But I don’t think Phillies as good as people think they are

We’ll find out just how good they are as the season progresses but they have a much better team than they had last season. Jalen Hurts has played very well so far. The jokes about him have stopped.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I can’t wait to see how they play under pressure.

There’s pressure every week but it intensifies in December and January. This season has a long way to go and Philly is off to a great start.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yes but I respect your opinion, I don’t know anything about him. Whether I agree with you or not.

Weve been playing kill the clock every game in the second half because we’ve been up so much by the way. Can’t fully go by the scoreboard shutouts there because we’ve haven’t exactly been running our proper offense. Just run, run, awkward third and long pass play

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm concerned about him too. He's trending downward. As a Cowboys fan I'm hoping he pulls it together. If I'm being a Cowboys homer I'll say be will. If I'm being realistic I'm saying he won't. We'll see but I'mnot optimistic about Dak. I hope the other guys can step up while Dak struggles. Our defense is going to carry us this season. The only positive is this happened prior to Jerry resigning Dak to a 55+ million a year extension.