Eagles are getting calls about Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And the problem with you is that you suffer from blind allegiance. It stops you from realizing that you are being fed crap. Instead you just wipe your chin and say can I have another.
No, I'm just not a negative Nancy like you. I've said numerous times JJ's the reason for the last 25 years of futility.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I wonder of Jerry has a Dak fathead in his office like Rosman has of Wentz!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I already know the teams interested are the ones who missed out on Stafford. The 49ers, Commanders, Colts, etc. I wonder are Pats in on him? Guys will always kick the tires regardless of contract which is why I laugh at people who are scared of what happens if we pay Dak and he's not worth it.......trade him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
hgh.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

A better look at Seth Meyers hehe.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I hope they keep him and he starts or maybe they rotate him and Hurts. Fly Philthy eagle fly !

I'm still remembering all the Philthy Phaithful saying how Wince was so much better than "dink and dunk" Dak a few years back. Idiots . . . all of them !

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure how true but read a tweet he wants out of Philly.....firing Petersen changed nothing.
This could be one of the NFL's busiest/active offseason we've seen in a long time, especially QB position.

Saw this as well and the new HC stated that all jobs are up for grabs so firing Pederson didn't get Wentz what he wanted. He wants to be anointed and Hurts to get traded.

Aven8

Reaction score
Philly will end up making out like bandits with picks.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Carson was a system quarterback with a one year B wonder season.

any real cowboys fan would hope Eagles don’t trade him

Proof

Reaction score
I can see a change of scenery and working Frank Reich again reviving Wentz's career. Certainly having a decent offensive line would go a long way in that as well.

funny enough, personally I feel like the Reich credit / love is a bit overblown. But that line could do wonders for Wentz, and if so, all the Reich love would be validated lol. Football is a funny sport

Status
Not open for further replies.