Eagles Are Way Overrated

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
ErKPXC_VoAEdr1L.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
He is 13th in QB Rating. 11th in passing yards.
That is behind the best or 2nd best OL in football and with a wealth of weapons.

He hasn't been nearly as good as he was last year.
He's a top MVP candidate because people are simple and count wins versus watching games.
His name will fall off that list if they lose this week regardless of how he plays because people are insanely reactive.

Last year he lost 0 fumbles, he has lost 3 (gave up 5) already this year.
He had 6 INT last year, this year he has 10 already.
His QB Rating is down 8 points.

He plays on a really, really good team and his best play has come late to win a bunch of 1 score/1 play games.
He also gives you insane short yardage ability when coupled with that Eagles OL.

He is definitely a good QB; but he has hardly been "tremendous" this year; often being outperformed by the opposing QB in games they win.
He CLEARLY isn't playing nearly as well as he did last year and he is definitely not playing at a top 5 QB level.
3rd downs this Sunday and we shall see. Go Cowboys! :starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
If you say so. I mean the guy is 27-3 over his last 30 games and even when he struggles, at the end of the game when everything is on the line he is as cool as they come and delivers.
He has won one of two games in 2021, 2022, and now...we'll see. Dallas vs Eagles.

joeboxer

Reaction score
Carter, Davis and Milton Williams are not old. They will form the core of their defensive line.
Other than graham and cox they have a very young d line. Carter is a rookie, jordan davis 2nd year, milton williams 24, josh sweat 26, hassan reddick 29. They have 2 potentially good players moro ojamo and nolan smith (1st round) who havent gotten on the field because of their depth

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
He has won one of two games in 2021, 2022, and now...we'll see. Dallas vs Eagles.
He only played Dallas once in 2022. I love the Cowboys chance tomorrow night. I think WR and TE both put up 100+ yards on that secondary. Dak winning me my community FF league!

CCBoy

Reaction score
He only played Dallas once in 2022. I love the Cowboys chance tomorrow night. I think WR and TE both put up 100+ yards on that secondary. Dak winning me my community FF league!
The discussion was about the Cowboys being such a wreck. Dallas split both years and point made. Good luck on fantasy play. Go Cowboys! :starspin:

bottleKids

Reaction score
Good, they suck
I know you are just trolling,

But Carter is leading odd for Defensive rookie of the year. Whether your homer views will allow or not, they have, and will have a good solid DL for years to come.

kskboys

Reaction score
If we don’t win tomorrow.

An extra 3 days of rest
at home
Playing a seemingly exhausted team coming off of a murders row schedule

We are going nowhere in January.
People have been screaming all year that every game is a must win game. Took them until this point, but finally they are correct. This is a must win game. First one this year.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
We are too, until we beat them, and find a way to win the division.

Even if the Cowboys win tomorrow, if the Eagles still win the division (and still could easily be the #1 seed), then it will be official: The Cowboys will be overrated

Mark

Reaction score
Win every game in front of you, and everything else works itself out.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know you are just trolling,

But Carter is leading odd for Defensive rookie of the year. Whether your homer views will allow or not, they have, and will have a good solid DL for years to come.
Pittsburgh Steeler, Troy Polamalu. My favorite player from another team and I hate the Steelers. I have no problem admitting quality players from other teams. But the Eagles outright suck.

kskboys

Reaction score
Win every game in front of you, and everything else works itself out.
Unless they do also. After we beat them tonight, of course. Eagles have the tiebreaker if we both win out after tonight. Conference record. That loss to ARI would cost us the division.

coult44

Reaction score
They may be 10-2 but their margin of victory combined for the season is 41 points. Sure they beat the Cowboys at home but several bad calls by the refs in part doomed the Cowboys. Niners are probably the best team in the league. I feel the Cowboys will beat Philly at home. That would put both teams at 10-3 in a dogfight for the east. I doubt Niners get beat again but the 2nd seed at home would be ok too. Better than the 5th seed for sure. So maybe with a little luck the Cowboys could win the division or hopefully at least the 2nd seed.
So if we beat them are we just beating a bad , over rated team?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
People have been screaming all year that every game is a must win game. Took them until this point, but finally they are correct. This is a must win game. First one this year.
Lol. I haven’t heard people saying that.